1. PvP gear

What's the point of it?With 1200 resi,once your shield is down,you are globaled by dk's.

Frost or unholy,doesn't matter

Few days ago i had frost dk,with only 2 epic items (s8 t2 weapons) melting my hp.If i had one more dps on me,i wouldn't be able to survive.

Resi vs no resi = with resi you gonna be able to survive 2 more hits.

Only damage i am able to survive is dots from locks,spriests and balance druids.Mele = so long all honor and arena farm.
    Edited: June 19, 2019

2. If you are a caster there's not much you can do against a DK, especially if you're a priest. Also if you play battlegrounds resilience is almost useless, it's always better to go full pve. People who don't go full pve usually don't want to spend that much money, since pvp gear is free to get, while pve gear costs money.

I've got to say, though--if you think a class is OP you always have the option of playing it.

3. What's the point of it?With 1200 resi,once your shield is down,you are globaled by dk's.

Frost or unholy,doesn't matter

Few days ago i had frost dk,with only 2 epic items (s8 t2 weapons) melting my hp.If i had one more dps on me,i wouldn't be able to survive.

Resi vs no resi = with resi you gonna be able to survive 2 more hits.

Only damage i am able to survive is dots from locks,spriests and balance druids.Mele = so long all honor and arena farm.
    Would help if you wrote what class you are, but since you mentioned a shield beeing down i assume you are either a mage ro a priest, as a mage if you get hit by a melee you die, end of story, learn to kite. As a priest, if you are holy go respec in pvp, and in general as a priest 1200 resi is way to little, spriest ought to run 1300 and disc around 1414 or so. And the 200 resi you are missing are noticeable.

Next is that even if you have resi if the rest of your gear sucks (i.e furious) it doesnt matter what amount of resi you have, youll still die anways. Resiliance is just damage reduction, if you still cant outheal the damage youll die.

Lastly, even a bis disc cannot survive a bis DK or Arms war on them, you will need peels.

4. You have the wrong shield in mind. What you need is meat shields.

5. The point in pvp gear is that you will lose part of your dmg and instead you will become harder to kill.Personally i love to face pve players(you can delete such player for seconds).Yes,its good to have few sets depending on the situation(even full pve),but going full pve 100% of the time isnt very smart.Still its your decision to make.

P.P:DK is class designed to face/counter casters,if you think that going full pve vs good/geared dk is the best thing to do maybe you need to learn more about this game.Anyway gl hf.

6. Learn to kite. You won't solo a geared arms warrior/dk, but you'll live longer with pvp gear and have more time to get some help. If you find resilience useless then go for full pve, nobody's stopping you, if you find it better roll with it.
    spoiler: you'll see a massive difference and you'll switch back to pvp gear.