1. DC when entering BG

I get DC after loading screen for BG, and I get deserter debuff.
    BG-s worked fine for me until today.
    Anyone help?

2. I get this too, don't know why tho.

3. I have the same problem..I opened a ticked and got the response that they couldn't do anything about it

4. July 5, 2019  
    Same here. Can't join a BG at all anymore as every time the BG load bar gets full I get DC'd and when I log back in i have deserter. Please help me out. Started happening a few days ago. At first i could get in a few before the deserter but now its every damn time.

5. July 8, 2019  

6. It happened to me today too. 2 times actually. Getting deserter buff after reconnecting, so idk what's happening.

And also again today.

Tried deleting cache and disabling all addons, still didn't work.
    Edited: July 14, 2019

7. I can tell you guys what's going on. Your gearscore was high enough to put you in the upper BG bracket (around 4.7k) maybe one time, however when you're trying to connect to the BG now you're probably using gear that puts you back into the lower bracket. The server knows this, and disconnects you because of it because they don't want the BG's mixing. You can make a ticket, like I did, but you'll get a response that there's nothing they can do. Just try and queue with 4.8k+ gearscore and you shouldn't disconnect anymore.

It's weird though because there are people like Sweetheartx who very clearly enter lower BG's even though they at one point MUST have had higher than 4.7k. You also hear stories of people 'twinking' by just simply putting on lower gear, however that doesn't work for all accounts for some unknown reason.

It's not an official response, because you won't get one, but it's probably the closest thing to the truth that you'll find on the forums.