1. Cooldown Count Issue

Hello There,

I'm having an issue with Cooldown Count Addon, and was thinking some of you might help me.

Issue comes when I have the this Addon on classes that have stances, in this case my feral druid.

If for example i switch to bear form and use [Frenzied Regeneration] it shows me that CD on it is 3min, which is correct.

Bear form pic: https://imgur.com/wN2qTKx

But when I switch to cat form after that, it will show that my [Tiger's Fury] also has 3min CD, just because it's on the same spot on the bar, even tho it's not 3min, and I did not even use it yet.

Cat form pic: https://imgur.com/N3bvph9

My question is, is there a fix for this, without getting a different Addon?

I honestly love this Addon, because it's very simple and helpful.

If there is no fix for this, could you suggest me a different Addon, but that is very similar to Cooldown Count?

I'm not a huge fan of "flashy" Addons, nor do I use many Addons as well, so any pop-out or something similar is a big no.

I would just like something simple to add numbers on spells instead of original Blizzard CD animation.

Thank you in advance, you help is much appreciated.

2. _Wrong subforum it seems_

Originally Posted by Acidmath
    My question is, is there a fix for this, without getting a different Addon?
    Could you provide a download link to the CooldownCount version you are using?
    According to wowace there seems to be no version tailored for 3.3.5a:

I can't recreate this on my druid with the version Oct 16, 2008 (Patch 3.0.2).

I presume your problem is either caused by CooldownCount or some ActionBar AddOn (could be a variety of AddOn's that mess with either the buttons and / or bars).
    Reason for that being the following:

One has to understand how these cooldown timers work.
    These AddOn's create a timer on the button as soon as the cooldown animation of it starts (API - SetCooldown - checks if it hasn't been created before).

So in your case the timer is created as soon as you use Enraged Regeneration.
    Switching stances should update every button / cooldown animation causing the timer to switch from 3 minutes to [remaining cooldown time of the new spell on your bar or 0].

This does not seem to be the case.

Either CooldownCounts previous' button timer isn't hidden properly OR some ActionBar AddOn is not correctly managing stance / posession changing.
    The result would be your action bar still working correctly but the buttons/tooltips are for the wrong bar.

Does this happen with only CooldownCount loaded aswell?
    Edited: June 19, 2019 Reason: wrong subforum