1. Ghost is already dead bug

I was at Azurelude mine while completing the DANGEROUS! quest. I was a about to kill the target when the game had suddenly exit. When I logged in again, my character is already dead and I didn't see my ghost but only skeleton in front of the spirit healer. So I restart and logged in to the game. I was thankful that I found the body but it was already dead. I mean my ghost already laying in front of spirit healer. I can't move and I can't even speak to the spirit healer. I read some articles about character stuck so I tried it. I also tried to use the other characters then after a few minutes I used the dead character. However, the outcome is still the same. Until now, my character's ghost is still laying in front of the spirit healer waiting for game maintenance and hoping to be fixed. So do you have any suggestions to fix this bug?

2. Use the Character Unstuck tool of the website, My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Free>Character Unstuck

3. use website unstuck:
    From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck

if it does not work, open a ticket in-game then

4. Great it really works! Thank You.