1. New wotlk client. What does it include?

As the title says, what does the new wotlk include? I'm confused since on the website is says "Includes new character models from Legion." but the folder itself states its WoD models and so do other posts in the forum. Does it also include other patches apart from character models?

2. it has some legion models. That is it.

I do NOT recommend using that client because it has 3 issues:
    1. high chance to crash in Dalaran
    2. as gnome, your class mount is not usable in big cities
    3. In arena sometimes your enemies might be invisible

3. it has some legion models. That is it.

I do NOT recommend using that client because it has 3 issues:
    1. high chance to crash in Dalaran
    2. as gnome, your class mount is not usable in big cities
    3. In arena sometimes your enemies might be invisible
    gnome class mount also not usable in arena
    sometimes u can self damage when you hover target with active DoT, this is crazy bug, one time i hovered target with 10 Dots from mboxer and i died also, yet i had no curse on myself ;D

crash in dalaran is possible also on new and old client

4. Personally I find the "new" client has literally no upsides. New models do not contribute anything and in exchange you get a myriad of problems.

5. I've been using the Legion models forever now and i very very very rarely get any crashes, whereas i used to get about 10 crashes daily with the WOD models.

The solution here is to use the program called "Large Address Aware", which enables and 32bit program (i.e WoW.exe) to use 4GB of RAM instead of 2GB, so i advise you to do the same.

I may compile some Legion models and mods along with Large Address Aware and an installation guide since i see plenty of people having problems with the torrent versions.