1. Class enjoyment

Hi :) I am new to the server

I have always favoured pvp over pve content, how is pvp?

Also what classes do people like to play in pvp? I main warrior/rogue/mage throughout retail

Are warriors bad for pvp?

2. In tbc, mostly warlocks and priests are strong. But Warriors should be definitely strong as well.

3. All 3 of the classes you mentioned perform well in pvp. Pick whichever you found more enjoyable. :-)

4. Hi :) I am new to the server

I have always favoured pvp over pve content, how is pvp?

Also what classes do people like to play in pvp? I main warrior/rogue/mage throughout retail

Are warriors bad for pvp?
    every single class in TBC has atleast one spec that does well in pvp in one aspect or another.
    look at pallys for example ret is strong and can do well in 2's usually with a shammy but everyone wants a pally on there 5's teams as holy.
    play what you want and you can do well but like i said depending on your class/spec you might have to run 5's instead of 2's or what ever.
    as for warrior/rogue/mage they are some of the best pvp classes in game

5. In tbc, mostly warlocks and priests are strong. But Warriors should be definitely strong as well.
    do not listen to this guy

6. Yeah, as Butkus said, every class has at least one spec which is good in PvP, so it's just up to you to level up and grind (buy?) gear. Most BGs I've been in lately have had a strange mix of fully geared and more or less ungeared players, so you won't be alone. You'll die fast but you won't be alone