1. Some Basic questions

i am not new to warmane but new to this server. I mostly focus pvp battlegrounds. i just like light fun but was wondering what faction i should role for best results for pvp. was also wondering as someone who hasnt played in years( im basically a newbie again) what class would be good to level for my end goal of pvp i am a fan of ranged but am not a good player overall so ill be willing to try anything but rouge(nothing against you guys but its not a playstyle for me)

2. On faction:
    If you looking for easy games, Alliance. If you looking for challanging, near impossible games, Horde.

On class:
    Honestly, there is not a preferable class in my opinion. You play what you find most fun.

3. alright ill probably start off alliance to see if i even have it in me to do pvp. Im basically a newb again its been so long for me. ill try a warlock or spiest i like dotting the hell out of people lol

4. For BGs, go Alliance. For class, for leveling Hunters are the best ranged class, and for pvp, basically all classes are fun. I like ot play hunter/mage for pvp, but also warlock is pretty nice.