1. (Blackrock) Fix .unstuck so that it can be used when dead

Hello all,

It's come to my attention that when I die in a BG and leave it, if my character is dead, it will still be dead when I'm back in the world. This happens also if I get DC'd (server side or my side, doesn't matter) in a BG or arena.

Several times I've found myself stuck in cities and duelzone without a Respawn NPC and have had to make a ticket to be respawned (and wait hours for it) because the unstuck feature simply doesn't do anything. Neither if you type .unstuck nor if you go to 'Help' -> 'Unstuck'.

Please make the .unstuck feature work and take you to the closest/any respawn NPC so that there's no more tickets regarding this situation.

Also add a respawn NPC inside Dalaran/Duel Zone in case a new player faces this issue and doesn't have the savvy to try to unstuck.

Cheers.
    Edited: June 20, 2019

2. Have you ever tried website unstuck?

From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck

3. That's a good workaround, will try it next time this happens. Thank you.

The suggestion is still up though, for the majority of players it might be useful to have respawn NPCs around. I'd say that for each player that logs in and tries to resolve the issue on their own or report it, there's at least 5 that just gave up and didn't try again.