1. Mass, Server-Wide Lag

There's a huge amount of lag, as i'm writing this there's about 1-2 minutes delay between interaction and response from the server and people from the faction have reported same issue, Is there a "Cleaning" or server Maintenance that's causing this?

2. I'd be surprised if we get a response as to what's the cause of the lag. It might having something to do with porting content that was mentioned as I've been seeing changes to outland zones last couple of days.

3. I would really like a resolution to this issue... I just left my game running with void walker attacking a level 10 wolf... after almost 90 minutes - the wolf is still at 1/3 life remaining and it is just ridiculous.

Also everyone in the server has 0ms world latency - that is the real issue here. I have seen similar thing in another server some years ago - resolution was either reseting cache/interface folders (if client side) or server restart (server side). As I have done the client side and still have the issue like everyone else - it is fair to restart the server so we can resume playing :)

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....89#post3000289

Hopefully it's gonna get fixed soon. Wish you GL & HF on Frostwolf! :)
    Edited: June 20, 2019

5. It's probably a result of overpopulation

6. As Warmanes server information page says the Realm is up for 2 hour for now. Any pros and cons?

7. you should just pm a CM
    the ask the staff section has no replies
    Edited: June 21, 2019

8. you should just pm a CM
    the ask the staff section has no replies
    Due to the high amount of time i don't play often, got better things to do. I might lack of the experience on how the things should be handled here, but it doesn't even matter while i try to help my fellow gamers as a veteran. :) I started when the TBC expansion was the content at Retail. :) Instead of writing to a Community Manadger, i've found it as a better choice to make something markable on the Forum, because we got it for FREE as the Warmanes Community, so better live with it. :)

Anyway you still didn't give an answer to me, it was worth to have a server restart without a maintenance or Not?

9. Due to the high amount of time i don't play often, got better things to do. I might lack of the experience on how the things should be handled here, but it doesn't even matter while i try to help my fellow gamers as a veteran. :) I started when the TBC expansion was the content at Retail. :) Instead of writing to a Community Manadger, i've found it as a better choice to make something markable on the Forum, because we got it for FREE as the Warmanes Community, so better live with it. :)

Anyway you still didn't give an answer to me, it was worth to have a server restart without a maintenance or Not?
    Hello , i have left frostwolf exactly year ago because there werent players playing at all 3xlvl90 ppl in sw and 2 in orgrimmar , pve content also died as well as pve guilds , theres basically no active guild , and i just dont ****ing understand why you people argue about such things on forum , why are u still active here if theres nothing to play anymore ? I wish u give me 1 good reason so i can quote it as wrong . Kind regards!

10. Hello , i have left frostwolf exactly year ago because there werent players playing at all 3xlvl90 ppl in sw and 2 in orgrimmar , pve content also died as well as pve guilds , theres basically no active guild , and i just dont ****ing understand why you people argue about such things on forum , why are u still active here if theres nothing to play anymore ? I wish u give me 1 good reason so i can quote it as wrong . Kind regards!
    You know, Frostwolf has most of the Content clearable at the realm.

To resurrect a Community and get peoples to the realm need the active guilds effort to together gear up characters faster like on retail.

Cloth run and Mail run could have Plate or Leather tanks, Leather run, Plate runs, where 20 guildie include tanks, should BOOST 5 player in 25 man difficulty of ToT and first wing of SoO.

This could resurrect the Community by granting a jump into the Mid and End Game content in a Normal difficulty, this could help players progress way more faster at the PVE content, collect VP for items and get reputation by clearing the content.

Second thing: Advertisement, show in a video both PVE and PVP as it is, NOT as DEAD like how trolls make. Show whats working and explain how to kill the bugged bosses aswell. Overall the picture would be Nice, because most of the people would see what they have to FACE with, instead of getting a FALSE image.

MOP had the most BALANCE, peoples also called it as the BEST PVP EXPERIENCE, at Frostwolf most of the spells work correct for PVP, BGs are working fine, the Current Community could welcome new players by equiping lower equally Seasoned gears for BGs to make newbies get a chance, instead of getting Grave camped by the Luckier faction.

New players don't even see a proper Leveling guide which includes the bugged quests for Phasing like how You get to Pandaria, the lvling starter quest is broken for years.

But all of these to REBUILD Frostwolf needs effort by Warmane aswell, by fixing the content only for MOP, no more UNTESTED back ports from a different CORE, the Realm NEEDS only the content of the MOP expansion to be at the SAME LEVEL like every older Expansions content what Warmane provides for Leveling, for the Reputations for PVP and PVE and World PVP. (No one cares about pet battle)

Anyway Who wants to Play and FEEL the proper TBC or Wotlk experience they don't join to Warmanes MOP realm, when there are the dedicated realms for these expansions, what Warmane host for years.

Big opportunity is missed by Warmanes Community can't progress further than Wotlk, in the Warmanes QUALITY. The Community would move on, if They would have an OPTION.

After the merge of Cataclysm, Neltharions players didn't have an Option to: Keep their gear, to Freeze their Characters what they already progressed on at the Level 85, because Guilds wanted to Continue and Clear the Cataclysm content after the changes of the Talent Trees and getting different Abilitys from MOP.

Jumping into MOP content was IMPOSSIBLE while, We got 408 ilvl, lvl 88 green gear what was equal of Cataclysm maximum Non-Donated iLvL of Numerous Class, got worst stats, no Tier bonus, enchants, no gem slots, nor gems. Everything was Lost after the Merge, what you worked for you got your mounts, but it was Useless while you might be a Pvp or Pve player, not a game completer at a Private Server. In PVE You couldn't use this gear to Progress with, same in PVP, You just got One Shotted by the first geared clown at the Realm, where the End Game RULES.

Ps: Not to mention, peoples don't donate so frequently to keep up the realm, if the Community and Warmanes team don't find a SOLUTION together. Not to mention the problem with the Que of Icecrown could be fixed this way aswell.

Forgot to mention, Role Playing also could appear again in the future as a Content for the Community, if it could be increased by simple efforts.

So better FIGHT for it!

#MakeFrostwolfGreatAgain
    #MakeWarmaneGreatAgain
    #MFGA
    #MWGA
    Edited: June 24, 2019