1. Is there any patch for WoW.exe that will let it use more memory?

I have a very strong pc machine but it's sad that the wow.exe won't let it use it's full power. Is there any patch that will allow me to go more than 60 fps? Or use more RAM? Also, is there a way to fix the dalaran errors? Also if there's a way to make the graphics better looking. Tell me if possible. Thanks

2. WoW is a CPU heavy game, first and foremost. More RAM won't really help.

Although you're stuck with 2008 graphics, you shouldn't be stuck at 60fps - I've got > 140 in open world with all settings maxed. This might be a limit that ElvUI changes in settings... not sure. You can also run "/console maxfps X" where X is the maximum you want to see - I believe this works already in 3.3.5.

Can you be more specific about the Dalaran errors? Screenshots will help.

3. I have a very strong pc machine but it's sad that the wow.exe won't let it use it's full power. Is there any patch that will allow me to go more than 60 fps? Or use more RAM? Also, is there a way to fix the dalaran errors? Also if there's a way to make the graphics better looking. Tell me if possible. Thanks
    Large Address Aware will help you with the RAM issue. On the same it will pretty much reduce your crashing by 99%, if you use the old models client.

and as Batford said above:
    FPS cap can be increased with /console maxfps 120 (or whatever number you want it to cap at).