1. BFA is crap, returned here just to find out battlegrounda are ruined

This server has such potential and im sad that you ruined battlegrounds/pvp/gearing with this mode for all 3 realms.....was just thinking of settling here for good untill i saw that the game is ruined. one team grinding/camping the other every match in bgs? worst system ever and worst pvp experience ever for everyone (im sure people that finally got all honor gear dont enjoy this and in the long run its game breaking for all)
    it seems me and alot of people like me will have to go check out the 8.2 retail release and classic release to get their wow pvp needs met. Shame
    Edited: June 21, 2019 Reason: typo

2. Agree. 90% games are graveyard camping.
    As alliance im bored cause its hard to kill anything, horde dying so fast.
    As horde im walking as ghost.

3. This server has such potential and im sad that you ruined battlegrounds/pvp/gearing with this mode for all 3 realms.....was just thinking of settling here for good untill i saw that the game is ruined. one team grinding/camping the other every match in bgs? worst system ever and worst pvp experience ever for everyone (im sure people that finally got all honor gear dont enjoy this and in the long run its game breaking for all)
    it seems me and alot of people like me will have to go check out the 8.2 retail release and classic release to get their wow pvp needs met. Shame

I am experiencing the exact same thing as you. I came on this server 3 days ago because I was bored of BFA. At first I got hyped and all, but as a player who mainly focuses on pvp, I was very dissapointed when I saw the situation on the server... My only hope rn is the 8.2 patch, but I am still a bit sceptical..

4. I just wanted to make a post like this..
    I want a simple thing, to have a proper BG when i go online, but it turns out its super rare to get.
    I played on Outland, but its deaded, so even on weekend theres rarely a 10/10 BG, but when there is, all new ppl leave because of already geared guys.
    So i came to Icecrown, to have BG, and this happens: https://imgur.com/a/9k4FAz6

All the time horde has at least half players from blackrock/lordaeron, while Ally only has 1-2. And i dont know if these players are undergeared or noob or dont take it seriously but we always lose because of this. And it ruins the fun either for ally and horde.

There's 12k ppl online and can't have a proper BG.

5. I just wanted to make a post like this..
    I want a simple thing, to have a proper BG when i go online, but it turns out its super rare to get.
    I played on Outland, but its deaded, so even on weekend theres rarely a 10/10 BG, but when there is, all new ppl leave because of already geared guys.
    So i came to Icecrown, to have BG, and this happens: https://imgur.com/a/9k4FAz6

All the time horde has at least half players from blackrock/lordaeron, while Ally only has 1-2. And i dont know if these players are undergeared or noob or dont take it seriously but we always lose because of this. And it ruins the fun either for ally and horde.

There's 12k ppl online and can't have a proper BG.
    Then tell more people to play Horde, it's just that simple.

6. Just tried again and joined a bg : https://imgur.com/a/RDMFz13

Question : If we can also have blackrock/lordaeron ALLIANCE players in HORDE bg team, than why cant we have Icecrown Alliances in horde team also?:P
    would solve the imbalance....

7. Then tell more people to play Horde, it's just that simple.
    tell each of the 20k players to go play on horde instead of alliance where they currently play and want to play and where their friends are? yeah thats really that simple.....this system is going to make even more of the little horde we have left transfer asap

ill tell you whats even more simple.....turn on mercenary mode for all wotlk realms, and basicallly just have all the people from all 3 realms randomly get added to horde or alliance. yes that REALLY is simple unlike that empty phrase you used, and actually the only fair way of dealing with this problem. either that or disable it for all realms and let each realm play normal alliance vs horde and wait for 30 mins each round. im actually more fine with that than this, because this isnt even a game this is a perversion we currently have. the old system will make more people transfer to horde due to low q times, this system makes the ltitle horde thats left leave. who's crazy here?

i am a donor on 2 accounts for a loong time and play on blackrock.....why should i get punished and #1 - play for a faction i didnt pick #2 - play for a faction that is always losing due to poor matchmaking system and that takes me 4 times longer to grind honor than some random dood on icecrown #3 - why make only one realm carry this burden? not only that but its ****ing up the little horde we have left and if this system persists horde is soon to totally perish
    Edited: June 25, 2019

8. o yeah...and didnt even mention that We, Blackrock players as in players of a PVP ONLY realm...only content Blackrock has is Bg-s and arenas.....ill repeat that...ONLY CONTENT BLACKROCK HAS ARE BG'S AND ARENAS......meaning half or even more than hhalf of the content of blackrock is RUINED.....we cant go raid....we cant do economy....we cant world pvp.....we cant "insert random **** from normal server x 1000 here" . ..

either delete blackrock and give us our donor money back we invested in it or fix this asap