1. Whats the situation on Icecrown now?

Ally vs horde que times for a battleground?

2. Queue time is nearly instant, but there's a problem.
    As alliance you camp graveyard and try to hit anything cause horde dying so fast.
    As horde you walk as ghost.

3. The only time you can win as a horde is when you get a multiboxer or when you play at very night like 2 am +. At that time Alliance is mostly sleeping so it's a bit easier to win.

4. Do NOT go Horde on any realm or Alliance - Blackrock. Go Alliance Icecrown/Lord, and you will win almost all of them which means you get gear quick =D

5. Yeah exploit the crap game system and go grind that honor wohooooo

6. Queue time is nearly instant, but there's a problem.
    As alliance you camp graveyard and try to hit anything cause horde dying so fast.
    As horde you walk as ghost.
    As someone who has played both, not true.

7. July 1, 2019  
    As someone who plays both, I can say that if you are above 5kgs, play alliance, below 5kgs play horde
    With the merc system, as long as you never break the 5kgs line, you get fair bgs. If you go above that.... sorry you now play with the big boys...whether you like it or not. I suggest bringing lubricant.........for your keyboard, because you will be running the entire time.
    Edited: July 1, 2019

8. July 1, 2019  
    I play both factions, i got 18 characters lol.

Alliance seems to win more, thats true, but honestly, I've won so many bgs as horde that I dont seem to get the frustration, just kids..

9. July 1, 2019  
    As someone who has played both, not true.
    If you say so then you play with premade, which is completely different story bro.
    Go solo 200 bgs, bring the stats.

Edit: Anyway, big active guild went back to horde. Now its too easy as a horde, alliance dying too fast.
    Im amazed how 1-2 big guilds can break the balance on entire server.
    Edited: July 1, 2019

10. July 1, 2019  
    I did my first 2 bgs ever in my life, and I won 1 and lost 1. It was very even.

Edit: Anyway, big active guild went back to horde. Now its too easy as a horde, alliance dying too fast.
    Im amazed how 1-2 big guilds can break the balance on entire server.
    Silly-est thing I ever heard. :D

11. July 2, 2019  
    Well, multiple server kicks seems to be normal these days.
    Good lord, this is getting really annoying......

12. July 4, 2019  
    If you say so then you play with premade, which is completely different story bro.
    Go solo 200 bgs, bring the stats.
    Want stats for Horde?

https://i.imgur.com/3zAmf0l.png

After soloing 256 games, 34% win rate.

13. July 4, 2019  
    Ally wins more, stupid zerging all the time, no def in bgs, overgeared players etc...sad situation on molten...