1. Seperate Arena from Lord and other servers .

it's getting really annoying. It's kinda impossible to push. I want to play lordaron for a full blizzlike exp but something must be done with this pay 2 win servers.Maybe seprate in 2v2 so we can gear up fast and keep crossrealm in 3s. It's not a blizzlike experience to play vs bis smourne ppl 24/7 and being stucked at 1600-1800 for 1 week. No i dont want to play blackrock or icecrown. Neither retail. So stop telling me to change server if i deslike it.
    Let me elaborate. 2v2 is a bad made joke atm. I play 2 comps currently. Hpala feral where i win everything but i always just leave arena vs boomie ele and Hpala warr due to ferals not having MS. And warr hpala where i also tryhard but it's kinda impossible where every 2nd game is a glad hpala with an arena master warrior. How am i supposed to beat that? I go oom after 15 mins and other hpala is fine cos he got double solace. And why do i meet glads and r1s at 1,7 mmr btw?
    Impossible to push as furious and honestly, you should be able to push with that gear. Else i'd have to cap for months and raid for months to get the gear in order to be competitive vs these players.
    So do yourself and your playerbase a favour and Seperate Lordaron from the other 2 realms in 2v2 at least. Let 3s crossrealm so we can compete for future tournaments etc.

ty and best regards,
    #Signed ex Genetics ft rupresents.

2. yeah actuially could u just make a separate 2v2 league for naked chars? no gear at all....its gonna be most fair...and noone has to grind ayything...so we can all push fair ye?