1. Horde faction is a lost cause

To give you a little bit of background about me as to why I created this topic. I started playing Icecrown back in 2016 or was it 2017 and I play Human Warrior, manage to at least gear it a bit and quit around 2018 but recently I came back and made a new toon on Horde. I noticed that leveling as Horde is utter **** and a nightmare because you either get ganked by High level people, or get outnumbered by a bunch of Ally toons the same level as you. The same can be said to Alliance but this does not happen frequently compared to Horde. I started checking the ratio of Horde and Alliance, the graph says Horde has 200 more toons than Alliance but I am starting to have doubts if it is actually true. Do not be confuse I don't have a problem with wpvp but the unrealistic numbers of Alliance leveling astonished me. This is only the starting point of the complaint, fast forward to level 80, you get BoEs, run FoS/PoS nm and by a suprise almost everyone advertising in the FoS/PoS Sanctuary yells at [Common], General Icecrown chat is empty, and I tried counting the players in that sanctuary and every toon that i saw is Alliance, Horde was atleast 20% or 30%, and they don't have the balls to host them so I hosted it. Clearly you can see that Alliance has more players than Horde but the graph says otherwise. There is also an ongoing issue about ICC PUGs, normally Alliance recruits ICC10 at 5.3k GS whereas Horde recruits at 5.6k, that GS is already for a 25 man in Alliance, ugh don't even get me started for 25man Horde PUGs. In general Horde PUGs ask for too much and overestimate their abilities because they think a PUG can reach LK but in reality only few of them actually reach to that point, you will need a Guild if you want to kill LK. This is a problem because toons who are under 5.3k has a hard time breaking that line. So I went and try finding a guild that recruits people even though they are still at Pre-raid gears and to no suprise every guild that is advertising in Recruitment page are Alliance Progression/Endgame guild, Horde guilds are rare to find. Battlegrounds, I am loving BGs as an alliance because we keep winning it everytime, I pity the Horde though but Honor points is Honor points. RDF HC, Just today I finally made my mind and made this topic because of how terrible my experience with RDF HC today, everyone knows queueing as DPS is slow but I don't have a problem with that what pisses me off is that everytime rdf pops, my party can't seem to get past the 1st boss because of their ego. I had queued for 7 RDF HC today and out of those 7 dungeons only 1 of them was completed. I don't have a problem if you leave RDF HC if you have an acceptable reason but people kick each other because they think they are better than them, now I don't know if having better gear increases not only your gearscore but your EGO as well. This issue wouldn't be a problem if it only happens once in a while but TODAY it happened straight, how do you expect people getting geared if majority of the horde spite each other despite sharing the same faction. For every horde players that see this topic can you give me your experience, and insights, I don't care if you hate on me for sharing this unprofessional criticism besides it is too late to redeem the Horde.

Pro tips if you want to play horde:
    - Level as an Alliance because you won't encounter wpvp that much, getting geared as an Alliance is easy because almost everyone at Alliance run ICC, and there is alot of progression Guild that will help you geared. If you hit 6k GS congrats you can now faction switch to Horde and join an endgame guild there, from there on it will be smooth sailing.

2. So horde leveling sucks cause alliance are ****s and they keep ganking?

Anyway, I've had the opposite experience with raids. Requirements are about the same on both sides, but on the alliance side I get a lot more people with 2/5 pvp set and some odd specs. Horde side I've killed lk quite a few times, the requirements were often 5.8k+ for the ones that killed it, but nevertheless we've finished it. 5.3k raids never end well on any side. RDF's alliance is all 3.5k hunters with spellpower BOEs, today I've wiped the ****ing Ahune... Ahune!

PVP on horde is absolute garbage these days and that's about it.

Do what everyone else does, keep PVP chars on alliance, PVE chars on horde, thank me later.

3. I really dont mind Alliance ganking me while leveling I mean its a pvp server so its normal. The problem lies in population whilst leveling, the ratio is unrealistic, Graph says Horde has 3300 meanwhile Alliance has 3100 there is a 200 toons difference but you'd become doubtful as you level in contested territory such as STV and Tanaris, because its an Alliance infested zone and it contradicts the word CONTESTED, you'll only see handful of hordes leveling.

As for raiding, frequently I keep encountering people who demand 5.6k GS in a 10man run I don't know if its a time zone difference between you and me. As much I would love to create a casual raiding guild, I don't have the qualities to lead it since I am kinda introverted in a way that I don't make any effort in recruiting though I am thinking of stepping outside my comfort zone if I don't find a guild soon.

RDF HC is utter garbage today I couldnt finish any dungeon and get my emblems because of my tank crying why DPS is low, I mean hello we're spamming rdf hc so that we get geared. I had an rdf on HoR, i told them to not leave or kick each other in all CAPs and they straight up said to me to shut up. Rdf hc was stressful today 1 queue would take 10mins as Dps and once it pops you'd probably never even reach the 1st boss

4. I don't mind ganking, what I mind is seeing every Alliance pvp character with full donated gear. It feels bad. Every guy is like full gear.

5. This server is over 4 years old, not everybody who has gear has donated for it, there has been plenty of time to get 23420398 sets of gear legitimately since the server launched.