1. Back to game with a friend, Lordaeron or Icecrown?

Hello
    I Used to play Litch King a couple years back, it was fun and stuff, bla bla. Then i switched to Misc of Pandaria but i stopped couple months later since it was dead.
    Now im coming back to game and im bringing a friend who has never played. I want to know, should we play on Lordaeron or Icecrown starting from level 1. Im afraid x1 on lordaeron is too little and it will take a lot of time to level up + i hear there are not many players and waiting for dungeons is too long.
    Is this true? What do you guys recommend, Lordaeron or Icecrown? NOTE: I don't think we will be too active when we hit max, by that i mean we won't play battlegrounds etc..
    Thanks in advance!

2. If you want an authentic WotLK experience with a nice community and have the time to advance your chars, I strongly recommend Lordaeron. Icecrown is an overpopulated server with overprogressed raids and overgeared people.

True, if you level on a 1x server, it takes you about 2-3 months to reach level 80, but if you have a friend to play with, it's a lot more enjoyable.

3. Icecrown if you just want endgame, Lordaeron if you want to level. (icecrown leveling, even with x7 still takes about the same time as 1-120 takes on retail, if its your first char)

Also depends on how much time you have and if you are at all interested in pvp, if you have no time or are interested in pvp (but unwilling to make another char on Blackrock) -> Icecrown.

4. I would play Londaeron but seeing that ICC is buffed beyond reasons makes me lose any kind of attention towards server. If making 5100 gs on Icecrown is already hard and most guilds /pug require 5200 even for alt/noob run, then how it is going on londaeron? 5600 min for 4-6 bosses?

5. You only need that much to join as pug from global raids on Lordaeron. If you find a friendly guild you can join at 5.1-5.2gs depending on your class and role . You only need higher if you want to take down festergut and putricide. Global asks for a much higher gs than you really need.

6. If you wish to raid, I'd strongly recommend joining a guild. There are plenty of raiding guilds on Lordaeron, that will make you have a good time progressing through ICC. PuGs on the realm generally kill aobut 4-5 bosses and then quit.

7. most 4 bosses runs I've seen on global asked for 5.4-5.5
    more than that was almost always more bosses.

8. You don't need 3 months to level lol. I like in 1 week to 80.

9. A week in-game time or irl? Because yes you can get to lvl 80 in a week if you play a lot but it depends on how much time you have.

10. x1 is not a problem, at vanilla it takes 1h-1h30 per level, BC its more 1h30-2h, but 71-80 is much longer
    I think you will appreciate the journey, even more if you are leveling with a friend, and the community is very nice on Lorderon

There are many players in Loarderon, you shouln't be afraid of that, if you like pvp you'll have many occasions :)

Waiting for dungeon isn't long as long as one of you can tank or heal, I level as a tank and dungeon search is often less than 5min

11. if you are a nice mature kind person go lordaeron, if u are a spoiled rude kid go to icecrown xD

12. I would play Londaeron but seeing that ICC is buffed beyond reasons makes me lose any kind of attention towards server. If making 5100 gs on Icecrown is already hard and most guilds /pug require 5200 even for alt/noob run, then how it is going on londaeron? 5600 min for 4-6 bosses?
    On the other hand, being geared actually means something on lordaeron, while on icecrown even as 6.9k BiS smourne warrior, you are just another overgeared ***** who ruins pvp for everyone else.
    I joined my first icc10 4 boss runs as tank at ~5.2k gs, it was really hard to stay alive as warrior, but that made it all the more fun. If you find enjoyment in getting carried through icc10 easymode with 6k+ gs people, go icecrown. If you want a challenging and fun game, go lordaeron

13. On the other hand, being geared actually means something on lordaeron, while on icecrown even as 6.9k BiS smourne warrior, you are just another overgeared ***** who ruins pvp for everyone else.
    I joined my first icc10 4 boss runs as tank at ~5.2k gs, it was really hard to stay alive as warrior, but that made it all the more fun. If you find enjoyment in getting carried through icc10 easymode with 6k+ gs people, go icecrown. If you want a challenging and fun game, go lordaeron
    pretty much this, i moved to Lordaeron from icecrown like 2 months ago and if u know the 'community' aspect that makes wow live since vanilla, its there on Lordaeron, which icecrown is somehow lack of it.
    im not saying icecrown is bad, no. i've spent hundreds coins there just to get "competitive" then ended up getting bored like ****, its just maybe too fast or something. and getting high GS on icecrown means nothing, unlike on Lordaeron u'll get respect there if u're into it.
    plus, the vote point system can be exploited on icecrown, i mean, i've experienced a very unpeasant things there where somebody can ninja some bis items in raid, and he changed his name/race/faction for few vote points on website to get away it it. and like i said, the community on icecrown somehow only happens in guild.
    tldr, if u want to go straight to endgame fast go icecrown, but remember that ull make your wow experience feels like fortnite in the end.
    but if want to 'build', like u paint some artistic potrait of curvy naked female bloodelf and u know all the process, u feel it, like idk how to put it to words, but basically the hardwork, the time u'll spent will well damn worth the statisfaction u'll get.
    (please note that global chat on lordaeron can sometimes suddenly become ******ed, so consider yourself have been warned)

14. 90% of the questions asked in global about gaming aspects (talents, stats, macros, leveling zones, etc...) are being answered in few seconds. Is it the same on IC?

Also I got invited to my first ICC pug without an ach, by telling the RL I watched all of tankspot ICC guides untill PP.

15. Go Icecrown and never look back.