1. No character?

Hey guys I played Medhiv back in the day, i had an undead priest. took a break for awhile and now trying to connect back and it looks like everyone had to xfer to outland? i guess im asking, is my character gone? like is there no way to restore my old toon? did i wait too long? fuuuuuck my priest was so geared too haha

2. Try loging in to see if hes there, if you haven't played in a while it might of been flagged for a name change, so you wont see it till you log in in game. If it's not there, open a support ticket in My Account > support, or send an email to [email protected]

3. yeah Outland shows no characters for me, unfortunately. Ill try emailing and opening a ticket. thanks comlogo!

4. what kind of horse**** is this? I cant even open a ticket because it forces me to choose a category and the only category is BAN APPEALS and since i dont have a ban to appeal i literally cannot create a ticket. thats so frustrating,

5. Dude be an adult and choose the "general enquiry" category. And be nice to GMs

6. That support system is for premium users , for everyone else its [email protected]
    Wasn't sure if you was one hence i put both options lol

7. ahhh that makes much more sense. thanks again comlogo :D