1. BG Multiboxing - Moderation

Hello all,

While we're all aware that mboxing is allowed and isn't a great threat in itself (let's say 5 clients at once, okay).... but when you face this: https://imgur.com/a/Osmsgvy

What's the point of it? I think it's quite needed to have some kind of limitation on this. How can it be that the same person with 30 chars can join one single BG and then proceed to Chain Lightning everyone to death in 2 secs? Literally 0 kills on ally side because it's impossible to get close to him without everyone being 1shot by the Chain. Also another guy multiboxing resto druids so forget about even landing an attack (grounding x20) or damaging someone (AOE heal x 10).

It's zero fun and something that in my opinion (and others' opinion as well) should be at the very least, moderated.

My suggestion is to make it prohibited to join with more than 5 clients at once to a BG, otherwise this will just worsen the situation, along with the cross realm madness that is already taking place and making everyone upset.

Just my two cents on the matter, I'm aware that this practice is not forbidden (mboxing) but this is pretty much common sense. Why would you allow a single player to fill a 40v40 bg?

Cheers
    Edited: June 21, 2019

2. They practically pay for the server so it's something you'll have to live with.