1. Some questions about druids

Currently I'm leveling a warlock in Lordaeron (my old main in retail wotlk) and I love it but I'm getting bored of being a caster and it's making the slow leveling insufferable so I'm thinking about maining a druid here instead but firt I would like to ask some questions first before because leveling here is slow and I don't want to invest time in a class that I don't know if I will like at lvl 80.

1- About leveling. Is it better to level being feral or being resto (and spamming dungeons)? And If I'm feral (cat) can I tank dungeons without a respec?

2- About endgame PvE: I know ferals have one (if not the most) difficult rotation in this xpac and that it's also very rewarding. The question is, how bad is the dps if a feral doesn't play it like a pro?

3- About PvP: I know druids aren't the best at anything except being the best jack of all trades so a feral isn't remotely better than a rogue (but has more survivability).

Knowing that, how screwed am I playing as a feral in PvP? My main concern are warriors, paladins and dks but I'm interested also in some opinions vs other classes.

Also, how good are resto druids in BGs? In arenas I can pillar until I get bored but how about bgs?

4- About class popularity in Lordaeron. Are druids an overpopulated class? Are they wanted in raids? (cat, bear and resto)

Thank you in advance.

2. i hear that warlock leveling get better after 50 or 60.

1. You can dps feral for quest and tank instances without problem, things like thick hide aren't needed for dungeon tank.
    You can even get int gear and heal vanilla instances with base spells.
    Feral has zero downtime, so it's the better spec for leveling. Feral dps in dungeons is bad until 72 when you get your aoe damage spell.

2. Feral does low damage when played wrong and respectable damage when played right.
    The rotation doesn't reward you, the rotation is needed for standard damage, but has room for improvement so is engaging i guess.

3. Feral and rogue plays different in pvp, so no.

You aren't specially strong vs anythyng, but at the same time you aren't a free kill for other classes.
    Pal and dk are unbetteable in 1vs1, pal is harder but without pilars you can't win. Note that you can scape if things go wrong and they can't.

4. Druids are a popular class, but every spec is viable and fills different roles. For example balance druid is in high demand despite the population of druids.

3. just adding a bit to that:

feral DPS is not in "high demand" on Lorda, because you don't need a lot of ferals in a raid, but a good feral will always be welcome
    feral TANK is in high demand as it's the safest bet for MT on LK and a bunch of other bosses
    resto is always welcome, it's a very flexible healing spec and can do an amazing job even with average gear
    boomie is always welcome

The thing with feral is that it has good dps, but compared to the other DPS spec (Boomie), it doesn't bring a lot of utility tools, while boomie is arguably one of the best supporting classes you could get, so in 10 man you'll nearly always choose a boomie over a feral assuming they have the same gear.
    feral DPS is also very dependant on gear, while boomie can pretty much start doing its job fresh out of fos/pos

Overall i'd say it is a good class, but also one of the hardest classes to properly gear and play on this xpac.
    imo your best bet is to try it out and see how you like it
    Edited: June 23, 2019

4. 1: They guys above answered it.
    2: Feral rotation is overblown in its difficulty, its only hard because its not static (i.e it doesnt repeat forever in the same way and you do have to make decisions at times) and you can always edge a tiny bit more dps out by playing a bit better. But if you keep roar and rip up while not capping energy or wasting cds youll do well in dps anyways.
    3: Feral>rogue in 2s and in duels (if you know how to play well), they have no real hardcounters (ret pala, sort of) and they have one of the best 2s comps in the game in feral/disc. And the latency fcks them less then it does rogues since they arent so stealth reliant. Rogues shine in 3s. In the open field DKs and wariors are hard (well, till u get properly good, then wars are a free win) but you can beat them all the time if you get a Pillar, rets are pretty hard but you usually can get away. Resto druids are meh in BGs (imo) since the people often die to fast for your hots to work, unless you play in full pve gear and hide/run a lot while keeping everyone alive.

Honestly, forget pvp if you play on Lord.

4: No idea. Gear is a mess to get through since allmost all classes want your gear (even warriors can run agility items, especially in pvp) but feral tank is easy to gear. Boomie/Resto is pretty easy to gear however.