1. Blocking the Mailbox

Hello everyone,

as you might have come across this problem urself during your playtime, there are certain individuals who think its fun to stand with their obscenely buffed up mount inside the mailboxes of the game and therefore effectively blocking its use from other players.
    As much as id love to have them all banned for "disrupting gameplay" or other reasons, thats most likely not going to happen.

So my suggestion and solution to this problem would be to implement the dismount aura to the mailboxes.

Just like at the entrance to ToC5, or like Blizzard did to the event NPCs. A small 3-5Yard aura would do it.
    Or if it would be too much work to implement it to every mailbox atleast those near the AH would be fine.

Please feel free to expand on this idea.

Thats it from me with this small quality of life improvement.
    Have a great day and fun in life.

2. I like technical solutions to social problems.

3. There are alot of technical solutions to social problems in our society.
    Im just glad they arent parking their Trucks ontop of our Mailboxes.

4. Problem with this server is that something like this would never get implemented because it's not blizzlike, but at the same time we get 2 min deserter when we cancel a RDF transfer because why not.

5. No, being a dick is part of this game.
    There's at least 5 mailboxes nearby in any city. You can always zoom in and click it. It'd be disrupting if it was the whole guild blocking every mailbox in a city with 3 chars so you can't even zoom in easily.

This way, one guy, he isn't even blocking and you're being a whining *****.

6. Problem with this server is that something like this would never get implemented because it's not blizzlike.
    Blizzard did implement it though on event NPC so they dont get blocked by other Players.

No, being a dick is part of this game. [....] and you're being a whining *****.
    Sad that some people have to live out their frustations in-game.
    at least im a whining 5star.

7. What if we make it so that your items slowly lose durability when standing near mailboxes?
    I'm pretty sure there would be lots of space around them when they aren't used, this would be blizzlike too!

8. Just zoom in in first person view and u can see mailbox easy, its old problem with so simple fix:) Have fun.

9. No, being a dick is part of this game.
    There's at least 5 mailboxes nearby in any city. You can always zoom in and click it. It'd be disrupting if it was the whole guild blocking every mailbox in a city with 3 chars so you can't even zoom in easily.

This way, one guy, he isn't even blocking and you're being a whining *****.
    Basically whatever this dude said. There's plenty of mailboxes around the city.