1. World PVP - Healer

Hello guys,

can somebody give me overview what each healer class offers in world pvp? (pros cons). I will world pvp mostly in group of 3 but sometimes 2s or solo. I dont know which one to choose. We will level to 36 to do SV pvp and after we will have enough we will level to outland levels to do pvp there. I guess my options are ( Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Holy Pala). Thank you for answers

2. Any of them are fine. Druids tend to to the most overall healing in bgs. If you like big numbers and topping charts, you should roll druid. Shamans are (at least to me) the hardest of all of the healing classes to master in PvP, but if you can do it, you can be awesome. Disc has incredible utility and dispelling ability, and above all, the ability to save ppl who are VERY near death (power word shield, penance, etc). You can bring ppl back from the brink of death in the most amazing way. Disc has great mobility, as does druid. And mobility = survival many times. Pallies are the hands down best in very high level arenas and are EXTREMELY hard to kill if you know how to play. In terms of survivabilty, I would rank them pally, druid, disc, shaman. I play disc almost exclusively, but I have all of them. If I'm on my game, there is almost no one that can kill me one on one on my priest. When I die, it's because there are five or six ppl hammering on me and ccing me. Same can be said for any of the others when geared and well played. I enjoy disc the most due to the mobility and the fact that quite often, I end up killing the ppl that are trying to kill me. disc can do a fair amount of damage and it's fun to kill my enemies. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than one v one-ing the shadowmourne warrior who thought he was going to kill me, only to cannibalize his corpse when I kill him.

3. Do you want to know about the healers at 80 or at 36/70?

4. Oh, and make damned sure you roll alliance, and human where possible, because that is the biggest 'class' decision you can make. You won't win **** as horde. Trust me.

5. Any of them are fine. Druids tend to to the most overall healing in bgs....
    Thank you sir for your overview.

Do you want to know about the healers at 80 or at 36/70?
    I am interested more about 36 SV PVP and if we will master this level we will move to Outland PVP so this level range( under 80 lvl pvp) overview would be better. Right now I got 36 lvl mage and rogue and my 2 mates have 36 war and priest. I wanto to try healer now and when we will choose one character to level up it to outland level it could be healer

6. Thank you sir for your overview.
    Ma'am, actually, but you're welcome.
    And I noticed later that you asked specifically about World PvP, which I didn't really help with much, but I'm thinking pally or druid (stealth) might be fun in WPvP. Good luck.