1. There needs to be another Icecrown server

I literally just started playing here yesterday late last night, played for awhile, got back into the game. Then today, I see I have a 3 hour wait just to log in... really? If you have one server that is hitting it's max daily, there needs to be a duplicate of THAT server. we need another 7x 3x wrath server.

2. Managing 2 is more difficult than one. If there's enough population to fill 2 12k servers then that might be an option. Otherwise there's an option to skip the queue, there's lordaeron and blackrock.
    Having 2 would split the GMs, meaning either slower ticket responses or more GMs requiring more money for the salaries.
    Hosting more servers is easy when dealing with 100, 200 players, but on this scale, it's not as easy or cheap.

Edit: and yes, some will call Warmane evil and talk about how they only want money, which I doubt is the case. Let's be honest, hosting, devs, admins, GMs, that stuff costs more than a server you and 2 of your friends host on your old computer. Don't bash the people providing you a free server.
    Edited: June 22, 2019

3. I would love to go to lordaeron, I just don't have the time in my life anymore to deal with that kind of grind. is mists any good? I played a cat server for awhile, i remember not liking it.

4. I literally just started playing here yesterday late last night, played for awhile, got back into the game. Then today, I see I have a 3 hour wait just to log in... really? If you have one server that is hitting it's max daily, there needs to be a duplicate of THAT server. we need another 7x 3x wrath server.
    It is understandable. Many people enjoy increased XP rates and thus do not want to play on Lordaeron. But we don't have any interest currently in dividing the Icecrown community (as it was a merger of two realms in the past), and the logistics behind it are not ideal for us right now either (of which, grobain spoke to the effect of).

5. It is understandable. Many people enjoy increased XP rates and thus do not want to play on Lordaeron. But we don't have any interest currently in dividing the Icecrown community (as it was a merger of two realms in the past), and the logistics behind it are not ideal for us right now either (of which, grobain spoke to the effect of).
    I like you. You're always thinking logically on both sides. Thank you.

6. I just don't have the time in my life anymore to deal with that kind of grind.
    Then you must have a spare $10 to pay one time and get on Icecrown instantly. Add 2FA via email and you can spend the 10 coins on 15-20k gold for fast flying and BOEs.