1. A PVP Discord server.

Hello Everyone! I have recently made a Discord server for the PVP Community on Icecrown. The goal is to connect the PVP players from Icecrown onto a singular platform. Here we can organize mass scale pvp events, find premades, search for arena partners and anything else PVP related.

This Idea has sparked interest for over 350 players who have joined already. Many have praised it as an Idea which was desparately needed in our PVP Scene.

We strive for this server to be represented as a hub for pvp activities and to have people communicate in their arenas and bg groups in voice channels on this exact platform which would boost its activity and promote PVP.

Everyone knows that the PVP on Icecrown is in a bit of a dire state. We hope that bringing the people together will certanly make the PVP Experiance more FUN for everyone!
    Additionally, we have a special offers for PVP guilds. For more info about that and anything else related to this project DM The server owner Al#8535. The LINK to the server is discord.gg/xz82YW7

2. yea great idea, looking into it :)

3. Great idea, but will you make any 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 events in near future or this is just for premades, attacking sw/orgi etc?

4. Great idea, but will you make any 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 events in near future or this is just for premades, attacking sw/orgi etc?
    There will be 1v1 and 2v2 events hosted there

5. Great idea. Horde really needs to get some premade battlegrounds going because I usually only see players from blackrock in my games. Hopefully I can find some nice premades here.

6. sad that I have a low level of English, I would join you))

7. sad that I have a low level of English, I would join you))
    Well you don't need to speak english perfectly to participate in events or premades so feel free to join. cheers ;)