1. Bought character naked?

Hello, maybe i'm dumb but i just bought a character, in the armory it looked like nothing was eqquiped (Naked) but i assumed it was a bug with armory as almost all character on trade was like it.

So i bought it, logged in and it has nothing, no gold, no items, nothing equipped. I understand the inventory wont transfer when you buy a character but i thought atleast the equipped items?

Sorry if im being dumb.

2. According to you, you bought the character naked, sweety. The armory does show items if they're equipped on the character, it's not a bug issue.

3. If you bought a naked character thinking there was a bug in the armory, it's because you didn't really care much about what gear it had, so... start grinding.

4. To be honest, i just assumed it was bugged as i was looking at other characters and most were naked/missing almost all their armor.

Why do people sell their characters naked? I cannot start grinding lol how am i suppose to get any sort or armor naked :(

5. Some people sell characters with one or many epics but naked for the most part because if they sold all the gear the minimum price would go over the roof.

It's odd that someone would sell a completely naked character, but I guess they were hunting for noobs like you ;-)

Buy a few boes from the AH, then start doing reputations and normal dungeons.

6. cheers mate, it already have alot of reps exalted.

7. Naked characters sell really well cause people buy them for the achievements, titles, mounts, instant fast flying, professions etc.
    You can buy a char boost from warmane for 20c or you can buy a naked 80 with all of the stuff I've mentioned earlier for 30.