1. Scroll of Illusion?!

"By persistence and valor, players can also be fortunate to procure a more powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items."

Quoted from Proterean's main post about transmog. I'm curious, is this just a myth or does Scroll of Illusion exsist outside coin shop? Anyone ever got one in-game?

2. I've gotten 2 this week just from bgs so yes they do drop.

3. I've gotten 2 this week just from bgs so yes they do drop.
    Not talking about Scroll of Deception which is used to transmog ordinary pieces, but Scroll of Illusion, used to transmog legendary items.

4. I've done all end-game raids + a tons of bgs, always just scroll of deception.

5. Could we get a mod to clear this up? If the scroll indeed does not drop anywhere in-game, why are we led to believe it does on the main post about transmog? It doesn't make much sense.

6. "By persistence and valor, players can also be fortunate to procure a more powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items."

Translation:
    By donating, players are able to buy powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which allows them to copy the appearance of a legendary item.