1. Is there any way to overcome corpse camping?

Hi there. I've had an absolute blast on this server until the current point (playing a level 52 human paladin). People have been really friendly, dungeons have been great, very few bugs etc. Now I've reached Ungoro Crater which is a really cool design for a zone, but I'm getting corpse camped very regularly at separate times of the day by different horde members for no apparent reason. Should I just quit and try and find a PvE server on a different site? Or do I need to avoid most of Kalimdor altogether maybe? It seems a shame to stop playing by giving in to the griefers, which is probably exactly what they want to achieve.

2. Corpse camping can happen no matter where you go in a pvp server its annoying but some just attack anything they see. The only things you can do is either wait until they leave and then rezz. Go to another zone or area in the zone. Ask if any1 in your guild can help dealing with them for you. Some zones are worse than others but it shouldnt make you stop playing.

3. Spy addon saved me lot of those issues, as it alerts you when players of the other faction are nearby. (it use combat log - so its completely legal to use)
    Also using /1 chat to alert nearby players of the issue helped me several times, and sometimes just getting myself fully restored and buffed let me get revenge on the ganker when he didn't expect it.
    If the ganker is too high level for you, you either try to avoid him (low levels got some nice mount speed items which don't work for lvl 70+) or ask help from high level players. /who will help you see if there are nearby high level players in your zone to help.
    I'm playing horde, so idk how friendly the alliance community is, but I'm pretty sure its about the same as the horde community.

You are a paladin, so divine shield can help you escape if you really don't wanna deal with it.
    Edited: June 23, 2019

4. The southern part of Kalimdor is nutorious for world PvP, I'd suggest going to Winterspring and gain a couple of levels there. Good luck.

5. Thank you guys very much for the advice. I'll try these strategies out and maybe try switching to far away zones and seeing what happens.

6. Maybe a very stupid solution, whenever i see an ally i always /salute or sometin. 6/7 out of 10 times they do it back and no Harm is done. Ocassionaly someone attacks, but it works decent.

7. Who knew... a simple /salute ended the whole war between the Horde and the Alliance! If only Wrynn and Thrall would think of that!

8. Deathsorrow stopped mid attack on me once I /hi on him.

9. Yeah they should try it...... Jokes aside, most of the time they wave back or somethin and u can continue

10. It's very confusing when you most of the time questing amongst peacefull players. Then suddenly one goes nuts and attacks on you. Following this logic, if you wanna stay alive, you must always attack first on every Horde, kill on sight lol. Crazy game.

Personally, i never do first blood if not reason for, BG's satisfy the need for me. I have better things to do and it just makes my progress slower. These backstabbers most likely get their kill. Advantage of very twisted startle, all cd's burned for one burst lol. Same guys never visit battlegrounds, and are 90% PvE oriented players. Often in group. Later i hunt them down few times ofc. Keep "Kill list" and share it for others? :D

It's as crazy as if you irl shopping at the mall and suddenly some nutcase hits with the shovel at your face.

World PvP is not griefing and ganking, it's not lowbies slaughter-fest either.
    All above are only mental features, personal disorder-alike-symptoms imo :P
    Edited: June 29, 2019

11. It's very confusing when you most of the time questing amongst peacefull players. Then suddenly one goes nuts and attacks on you. Following this logic, if you wanna stay alive, you must always attack first on every Horde, kill on sight lol. Crazy game.

Personally, i never do first blood if not reason for, BG's satisfy the need for me. I have better things to do and it just makes my progress slower. These backstabbers most likely get their kill. Advantage of very twisted startle, all cd's burned for one burst lol. Same guys never visit battlegrounds, and are 90% PvE oriented players. Often in group. Later i hunt them down few times ofc. Keep "Kill list" and share it for others? :D

It's as crazy as if you irl shopping at the mall and suddenly some nutcase hits with the shovel at your face.

World PvP is not griefing and ganking, it's not lowbies slaughter-fest either.
    All above are only mental features, personal disorder-alike-symptoms imo :P
    Spy addon let you mark players as KoS, which you can also add auto announce on /p /g or wherever you want when a KoS player is nearby.
    Also let you add some notes on why he is KoS, to remind yourself why this guy should die.