1. Character Trade - minimum coin cost//Sell back

Hello. I apologize in advance if there is already a post about this, as I havent found it.

Why is there a minimum set coin value for a character been sold? I bought it with my own money, shoudlt I be able to decide at how much I want to sell it?
    I dont see how It could be an issue for the Warmane owners if I decide that I want to sell a fully geared character at a lower cost.
    I have to say that Im tired of trying, and not succed, to sell my character because the market sets it at 417 coins (honestly I dont see anyone buying for that amount) Could it be posible to remove seid minimum and let the owner of the character to decide if they want to sell it for less? I simply dont play nor enjoy my character anymore. I want to make a low profit so I can buy some gear for the character Im currently playing.

Another thought is for Warmane to accept our character for half of what they cost. I would callit a refound, one would sell the character and get half the coins it cost and said character would get deleted from the account.

Could it be posible? Any of this two ideas. Thoughs?

2. the cost is based on the coin cost of your characters items on the store, they've said 101 times they won't be removing the minimum price.

your 2nd bit has been suggested and denied several times. if you want to lower the price delete some items.

3. Where has been denied, wich are the reason behinde the denial?
    Knowing Warmane they wont be saying "just because" so, id like to read the reasoning behinde it, more over the first part, Id like to understand how can it be counterproductive for them.
    I mean I undertand they gain nothing, but what could they posible loose for leting us sell at the prices that we want. :S