1. Login Issue for 4 days straight

" The information you have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the account name and password. If you need help in retrieving a lost or stolen password and account... see bla bla bla, you get my point.

I can copy+paste the name and passwrod and get the same result whilst i can log into the website.

2. be sure realmlist is correct:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

be sure your password is less than 15 characters, otherwise it would be too long for the client

3. Setting the realmlist worked but only for a couple of seconds, because thereafter it asked for a auth code which i haven't recieved, ever. So i went and turned on double auth to make something work, but after that i got the exact same message as if i hadn't my realmlist working but i did. Never expected this much trouble, it worked fine 17 days ago.

Edit. It's now working after 4 client retries.
    Edited: June 23, 2019

4. you can remove the "2 step authentication in-game" and keeping only the one for website.

Go here:
    https://www.warmane.com/account > security > remove "Enable in-game protection "

5. i was having same problem but this fixed it

Deleted the "WTF" Folder and the "Cache" Folder and i was able to play again