1. Dear character sellers

I do not care you wish to sell your level 80 character via Warmane site. I do not care it has rare mounts. I do not care it has a dual spec. I do not care it has 2 max proffs and I most certainly do not care you can alter the gear to adjust the price.

If I wanted to buy a character, I would log in to the website, go to trade tab and choose one of the many that are constantly on offer.

In the past, it was always nice to park your toon in one of capital cities and join in or only spectate the trade chat banter. That banter no longer exsist.

It is really getting out of hand when 10 consecutive posts are about people selling their characters. Please, Warmane, for the love of god, make this a strictly website feature. I really miss the social trade chat.

2. I'm afraid that a suggestion along these lines has been made before. Furthermore, I myself made a thread suggesting ways to improve the channels, I'm sure you'll find more useful information here:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=402622

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=402389

However on a personal note, I find slightly hypocrite that you ask people to stop spamming character selling on trade but you support spamming a channel that's supposedly to be strickly for trade with the social needs of basement dwellers and other sorts of spam.

3. I do not care you wish to sell your level 80 character via Warmane site. I do not care it has rare mounts. I do not care it has a dual spec. I do not care it has 2 max proffs and I most certainly do not care you can alter the gear to adjust the price.

If I wanted to buy a character, I would log in to the website, go to trade tab and choose one of the many that are constantly on offer.

In the past, it was always nice to park your toon in one of capital cities and join in or only spectate the trade chat banter. That banter no longer exsist.

It is really getting out of hand when 10 consecutive posts are about people selling their characters. Please, Warmane, for the love of god, make this a strictly website feature. I really miss the social trade chat.
    We don't care that you don't care.
    Install ignoremore addon.
    People offer free name changes and a lot of different gear combos on their characters, affecting the price range, and they can't do either of those without some advertising.
    Approve of spam and **** posting in trade channel but nagging about people trading their chars in same channel...? How dare they advertise trade on trade channel?I don't know how to comment this without insulting you at least a bit, so I'll just leave it there.

4. We don't care that you don't care.
    Install ignoremore addon.
    People offer free name changes and a lot of different gear combos on their characters, affecting the price range, and they can't do either of those without some advertising.
    Approve of spam and **** posting in trade channel but nagging about people trading their chars in same channel...? How dare they advertise trade on trade channel?I don't know how to comment this without insulting you at least a bit, so I'll just leave it there.
    That could be advertised in the character sale tooltip until *****s started getting scammed and they had to remove it.