1. Is there a Dungeon/Raid Map add-on for 3.3.5?

New to tanking and it's very easy to get lost in Dungeon's / Raids because there is no built in map for them. Is there any type of add-on available which provides maps of the Dungeon / Raid you're currently in?

2. You might notice that dungeon/raid maps will not show but if it is a lvl 80 + dungeon then it shows on map. For some reason only lvl 80+ dungeons and heroic dungeons show on map.

This might actually be a issue from the server side as I managed to host my own private server and get all normal dungeon maps to work along with heroic lvl 80 dungeons.

something to do with the vmap/mmap/map data extracted from the 3.3.5 client and sql data. Though I believe they left this content out on purpose.

From what I gather no vanilla based dungeons or raids will support map loading, So anything new added after vanilla release should load and show the map fine.

To my knowledge there is no such addon though I have heard people using Atlas

Should be able to get a wotlk 3.3.5 Atlas addon to show the dungeon map and its bosses, Though may not be as UI friendly it works

https://legacy-wow.com/wotlk-addons/Atlas

I may think about developing such a addon for this later, As I understand it can be annoying to run a dungeon where you are not sure the right way to go.
    TBH not hard to create just need to get current users x/y/z locations within the current instance then allocate and relation that position to boss locations within the dungeon and show on image.

Could use a addon called tomtom, TomTom will give you your current player location at all times based on current map/phase or game world.
    From there you could save and lock locations of bosses within that dungeon, Then when player enters target dungeon/raid a external addon could have tomtom set the on screen arrow to follow to next boss and mark on minimap.

3. how do i download this add-on to play on this WotLK Private Server?

4. how do i download this add-on to play on this WotLK Private Server?
    You've been provided with a download link in the post above yours. You'll see a huge download button once you click on it.