1. Kick the Afkers

Hey,

why don't we have like " 30 mins afk = kick " rule on Icecrown, it's impossible to log in as people log, and go AFK for long time.
    I don't believe that with 12k online not 500 ppl logged off (or have been afk for 30mins) since like 5 hours now.

Is there any reason behind not kicking afkers?

2. afkers are kicked. your not moving in the que cause donors are logging in and increasing the player count to more than 12000, the website just doesn't show it. if your 500 in que, and 100 donors log in, que shows you still at 500, but 601 people need to log out for you to get in. you could sit in que all day and never move a single spot IF enough donors logged in.

3. Srsls guys just donate 10 euro and u can skip tis que.

4. You can even donate 1 euro (i can) and skip the que :)

And yes, people do get kicked.

5. [07:06:31]You have been inactive for some time and will be logged out of the game. If you wish to remain logged in, hit the cancel button.

(I am donator, so the people are right. We also get kicked for being inactive. But we can just straight log back in ;) )

6. July 2, 2019  
    if you make the minimum donation you will not have that problem

7. support the server and just take the easy queue skip. These servers aren't free for the host. They have a ton of players as is so it would be nice if people helped them pay their staff and servers fees, Every little bit helps