1. This is BS

As a horde on Icecrown, all citys are constantly under attack, if your not in a city your killed anyway. On average im killed 8 times in an hour play session. Play alliance or don't play at all why did i even pay for this? Only WotLK servers are being updated. This entire thing now just feels like a scam that some alliance player made to get 10$ from horde members and kill them over and over again. I hope this gets fixed cause the idea was great, but i think its just time to leave.

2. Have you played alliance? it happens on both ends. Sometimes, you get more persistent players tracking you. That's your problem.

3. Alliance perma camps pvp to the point you cant leave a graveyard in pvp, ! alliance walks in to a town able to kill 4 horde people with out trying cause the pvp is so one sided. Your statement is just here to try to make sure admins dont look to hard into this but there are already many threads about how alliance is completely unbalanced when it comes to pvp on this server, and other servers.

4. I've experienced horde doing exactly what you just described. It's on both sides.

Yes, there are threads talking about how alliance is unbalanced in pvp, but they're talking about BG's and arenas, not WPvP lol.

If you don't like PvP servers, play somewhere else.

5. Alliance perma camps pvp to the point you cant leave a graveyard in pvp, ! alliance walks in to a town able to kill 4 horde people with out trying cause the pvp is so one sided. Your statement is just here to try to make sure admins dont look to hard into this but there are already many threads about how alliance is completely unbalanced when it comes to pvp on this server, and other servers.
    Yes, it's my ultimate conspiracy to relay my statement around the forums so that administration doesn't look at this topic seriously. I have a better idea. Switch factions and try leveling it. Tell me how far you get before being killed. I'll give you a head start:

1. Red ridge mountains
    2. darkshire
    3. STV (warzone)
    4. Hellfire (warzone)
    5. southshore
    6. wetlands
    7. ironforge area
    8. Boat outside darnasus.
    9. darkshore
    10. ashenvale
    11. feralas
    12. etc.

Like I said, you get the persistent players that kill you, others get lucky with drive-bys. The person above me made a clear statement. If you don't like pvp? go somewhere else.

6. As someone who has leveled toons in BOTH factions to 80 here, trust me, both factions get camped, it's WORLD PVP, it's gonna happen, and there's nothing anyone can do to prevent it. As Huckalberry1 said, "you get the persistent players that kill you, others get lucky with drive-bys", happens a fair amount with both factions. Look at the "Information" page about the server pop, both factions are pretty equal with certain times having more Horde.

Your complaint is towards Blizzard, not Warmane.

7. Ok, is there a PvE option on warmane?

8. Ok, is there a PvE option on warmane?
    Tbh, I dont think there's even 1 popular PvE private server, though i've been wrong before.

9. Ok, is there a PvE option on warmane?
    If you don't like PvP servers, play somewhere else.
    I believe this person made it clear.