1. Multiboxing boomkin

Lot of you guys says to just deal with it, but I've yet to get a legit answer to how defuq you deal with 10x http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=53190

Even when it's 10vs10, only people with full immune cds survive that.

it cannot be interrupted, and cannot be dispelled.

Any tips?

2. there isnt much you can do. Hope there is a UH with magic zone around or run away fast enough i guess are your options

3. I've seen that guy too. Made me question my server choice.

How is multiboxing allowed anyways?

4. Multiboxing is allowed on retail, and therefore allowed here too.
    I don't have a problem against multiboxing, as everyone can do it if they have the time and strong enough pc for that. (tho that dudu guy just bought all of his chars from a multiboxer who quit the server).
    A multiboxer in theory is less powerful than same amount of players playing their chars, but in reality, a multiboxer can 1 shot most players 1 by 1, while regular players, even when communicating with voice chat can't make sure all of them attacking the same target, therefore spreading damage and giving the multiboxer more time.
    In addition to all that, a druid multiboxer who use Starfall, an instant aoe which cannot be interrupted or dispelled, will kill most players around him without even targeting them.

On a single boomkin that use starfall, the usual tactic is either kill him fast, OR MC him, making him damage his allies instead.
    On a multiboxer which use starfall, I have no idea what to do except using defensive cd and hoping enough of you survive to do enough damage on him when starfall is over.
    Edited: June 26, 2019

5. 1 destro boy, 1 ele / warr and an uhdk is all it takes to clap a few chickens

6. 1x frag belt or AoE stun and it's GG for the boomkin

7. Lot of you guys says to just deal with it, but I've yet to get a legit answer to how defuq you deal with 10x http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=53190

Even when it's 10vs10, only people with full immune cds survive that.

it cannot be interrupted, and cannot be dispelled.

Any tips?

Yes, i have a tip. Stop crying about multiboxing, omfg... Dammit, i love to see ppl crying so much, made my day again. <3 Thanks! xD

8. Multiboxing is allowed on retail, and therefore allowed here too.
    I don't have a problem against multiboxing, as everyone can do it if they have the time and strong enough pc for that. (tho that dudu guy just bought all of his chars from a multiboxer who quit the server).
    A multiboxer in theory is less powerful than same amount of players playing their chars, but in reality, a multiboxer can 1 shot most players 1 by 1, while regular players, even when communicating with voice chat can't make sure all of them attacking the same target, therefore spreading damage and giving the multiboxer more time.
    In addition to all that, a druid multiboxer who use Starfall, an instant aoe which cannot be interrupted or dispelled, will kill most players around him without even targeting them.

On a single boomkin that use starfall, the usual tactic is either kill him fast, OR MC him, making him damage his allies instead.
    On a multiboxer which use starfall, I have no idea what to do except using defensive cd and hoping enough of you survive to do enough damage on him when starfall is over.

No, i didn't bought anything, i leveled all by myself. Stop trashtalking to me and get some infos before posting here, thank you! ;)

9. the solution is don't play against multiboxers.

i don't care so much about multibox for obvius reasons, but the self justification is pretty shameful. Multiboxers aren't controlling characters one by one with several keyboards, they're using external software and that alone open a field of posibilities that aren't healthy.

as everyone can do it
    Bossland software on retail MOP in a nutshell.

10. With no personal cooldowns other than Barkskin or lolbear, Druid teams are very susceptible to AOE silence, AOE stun, fear bomb, and strong AOE damage spells. Well timed CC will ruin their day.

Don't be in the Starfall area of effect - in Wrath, it is centered on a target as well as on the caster, so you want to be more than 30 yards from the druid team and more than 5 yards from the target.

Starfall lasts for 10 seconds and is available every 30 seconds if glyphed appropriately - strike outside the active window.

11. With no personal cooldowns other than Barkskin or lolbear, Druid teams are very susceptible to AOE silence, AOE stun, fear bomb, and strong AOE damage spells. Well timed CC will ruin their day.

Don't be in the Starfall area of effect - in Wrath, it is centered on a target as well as on the caster, so you want to be more than 30 yards from the druid team and more than 5 yards from the target.

Starfall lasts for 10 seconds and is available every 30 seconds if glyphed appropriately - strike outside the active window.

Starfall lasts for 10 seconds and is available every 60 seconds with glyphed! He has 90 seconds cooldown, with Glyph reduces with 30 seconds, that means 60 seconds. :D

12. Ah, even easier to work around then. The WOTLK database I was looking at showed a base cooldown of 60 seconds. I don't currently have a druid at high level to check it out myself.

13. No, i didn't bought anything, i leveled all by myself. Stop trashtalking to me and get some infos before posting here, thank you! ;)
    I don't know if you are the guy I was talking about, but I know for a fact, that one druid multiboxer is the guy who bought all of Disgustdean's characters when he quit the server.

14. I don't know if you are the guy I was talking about, but I know for a fact, that one druid multiboxer is the guy who bought all of Disgustdean's characters when he quit the server.

He didn't bought anything... Do you have any proof ? :P

15. Except the testimony of a friend of the original Disgustdean about Disgustdean quitting and selling his characters, and the fact that Apocalypsaa guy has the same creation date as Disgustdean (2016), while he appeared on the server only this year while disgustdean's characters completely dissapeared (you can't find them in armory), there can't be any proof.

https://imgur.com/a/O0xY6r6

Unless Warmane let us see the history of namechange on characters we don't own and I don't know it.
    Edited: June 28, 2019

12 Last