1. Except the testimony of a friend of the original Disgustdean about Disgustdean quitting and selling his characters, and the fact that Apocalypsaa guy has the same creation date as Disgustdean (2016), while he appeared on the server only this year while disgustdean's characters completely dissapeared (you can't find them in armory), there can't be any proof.

https://imgur.com/a/O0xY6r6

Unless Warmane let us see the history of namechange on characters we don't own and I don't know it.

maybe he gave the characters to his friend..

2. Dean was origionally owned by Doomsoom, a moonkin druid, who either sold his multiboxer or gave it away to an alliance WG-enthusiast, whose main character was a horde warrior. His goal was to help alliance fight against bakalar. However due to maybe his lack of experience combined with general unacceptance from alliance he moved to horde to learn and play with bakalar and renamed the multiboxer to Scum. He says he sold it (or was it gave it away?) but I believe its still the same guy.
    This is what I observed, as a player obsessed with WG at the time, but I don't have proof of any of this and I may have misinterpret something.
    I still see you as a friend alexandru58, thank you for all the fun we had together.
    Edited: June 30, 2019

3. Dean was origionally owned by Doomsoom, a moonkin druid, who either sold his multiboxer or gave it away to an alliance WG-enthusiast, whose main character was a horde warrior. His goal was to help alliance fight against bakalar. However due to maybe his lack of experience combined with general unacceptance from alliance he moved to horde to learn and play with bakalar and renamed the multiboxer to Scum. He says he sold it (or was it gave it away?) but I believe its still the same guy.
    This is what I observed, as a player obsessed with WG at the time, but I don't have proof of any of this and I may have misinterpret something.
    I still see you as a friend alexandru58, thank you for all the fun we had together.
    You know what his current characters' names?
    Because Scum is currently some low level paladin on lordaeron.

4. July 2, 2019  
    Dean was origionally owned by Doomsoom, a moonkin druid, who either sold his multiboxer or gave it away to an alliance WG-enthusiast, whose main character was a horde warrior. His goal was to help alliance fight against bakalar. However due to maybe his lack of experience combined with general unacceptance from alliance he moved to horde to learn and play with bakalar and renamed the multiboxer to Scum. He says he sold it (or was it gave it away?) but I believe its still the same guy.

Do i even know you?? :P

First 12