1. One of my characters are corrupted making it impossible to login.

I play on Blackrock, and ever since the merge there's been something wrong with my rogue. If you highlight him in the character select panel, the game will instantly crash. This will happen no matter what you do, I've tried just about everything including login to the account from another PC to see if there was something wrong with my current PC. As of right now I can't even login to the account, seeing how when I deleted one of my existing characters the rogue (who was the first character I created) got selected, making the entire account bricked and making all other characters unplayable. Logging into any other accounts works completely fine, and before this character was selected there wasn't any issues either with logging into any other Blackrock characters under the same account.

I don't even mind you just deleting the rogue at this point, would obviously be awesome if you could fix him, but just having my account back would be good enough for me.

Thank you in advance for any given assistance. :)

Character name: Rmk
    Realm: Blackrock
    Wow Error: 132

PS: Not sure this is the correct place to post this, but can't really create a in-game ticket atm.

EDIT: I've found a way to get into the account (the rogue is still unplayable, and any attempts of selecting him still causes the game to crash). If anyone has the same issue and is looking for a solution all you have to do is: go into your WTF folder -> config.wtf. Do a CTRL+F and look for "SET lastCharacterIndex" change the number given after it (ex: for me it was set to 3 so i changed it to 2).
    Edited: June 27, 2019 Reason: Temp solution