1. Casual player progression - Mark of Sanctification

Hi,

Not sure if this has been suggested before but would there be a way of implementing buying Marks of Sanctification? I work shifts and can not commit to a raiding schedule as each week is different, days and nights, 12 hour shifts. I have managed to pug my way up to a 6k gearscore on Lordaeron WotLK server but have hit a plateau and just can not progress any more which is so frustrating. I would very much like to be wearing my tier set but can only obtain the item level 251 version but can purchase random 264 items with Frost Emblems so I haven’t equipped much of the tier set. The only way I can upgrade the tier set is with the Marks of Sanctification but this appears to be impossible for me not having a permanent raid spot. I think it would be amazing if the option to buy the Marks was available. Maybe using Frost Emblems? The bigger 251 items cost 95 Emblems, I’d happily pay another 95 for a Mark to upgrade.

Anyone feel the same/having the same problem?

2. No, set is way better than the vendor 264 pieces in most cases cause of the bonus, that's why it's hard to obtain.
    Aren't there any pugs on Lordaeron? Almost every raid has to kill Saurfang at least and he drops two marks on nm.

3. Exactly, I want to upgrade my tier items as yes they are better. I have pugged a lot, Saurfang is generally a RO but have downed 6 a few times. On the occasions Saurfang has been downed, there are 3 types of Marks so that’s 2x 1/3 chance of correct one dropping, and they only drop in 25 man (I know 10HC too but pugs remember) so that’s a lot of puggers to roll against. I have seen full 264 roll on them (I guess for OS) too but yes we’re talking pugs. Just wish there was something more to aim for as right now my progression is stuck.

4. No, making them too easy to obtain would just make it too easy. Remember, lordaeron was supposed to be HC realm anyway.

5. Hmm. Understand it’s meant to be tough. I progressive raided ICC during retail when I had a Monday to Friday job and no kids. Frustrating I can’t reach the same level in my work/life situation. Maybe PVP will suit better? Though I hear there are issues with this in my server with the cross-realming feature.