1. Info page clarification?

If you click the "information" page at the top it gives you the player numbers trough the hours, and what i cant understand it...it shows there is mostly more horde online on icecrown than alliance....so why the massive bg q unbalance? is icecrown horde not pvp-ing? are the stats fake? whats going on?

https://www.warmane.com/information

2. You understand that not many % of population actually plays pvp, so no, stats are not fake, most of pvp players are alliance.

3. is icecrown horde not pvp-ing?
    Not as many in bgs/arenas, probably more in world pvp.

4. You understand that not many % of population actually plays pvp, so no, stats are not fake, most of pvp players are alliance.
    no i did not understand this....out of 6 thousand horde online on icecrown that you need mercenary mode of 500 blackrock players to fill out a bg....no i did not see that coming....

5. no i did not understand this....out of 6 thousand horde online on icecrown that you need mercenary mode of 500 blackrock players to fill out a bg....no i did not see that coming....
    6000 horde
    -3000 below 80 leveling
    -1500 pve players
    -1000 afk dalaran players
    so ye, only 500 left, where 200 are fresh 80s, 100 real pvp, and 200 medium geared.
    All "pro" with 6k+ gear went to alliance to get a boner while owning 5k gs blackrock players.

edit: Looks like horde is tired of being kicked, last few games i fight 7(horde) vs 15(alliance), its getting worse and worse...
    Edited: June 27, 2019