1. Winter season 2023 - 2024 twinking.

Greetings fellow twinkers from Icecrown and Lordaeron!

Before everything else, i want to mention that this thread will only be for 60 and 70 level,so keep that in mind.

As every year's winter season comes, everybody knows that twinking gets revived, events starts to occur (both PvE and PvP), so im here once again to inform everyone that is interested in it.

Now im gonna speak guild - wise. I will cover ONLY the ones with most activity so you can pick your side and possibly ballance the things out.
    1. Lets start with the hordes:
    - Hordes currently most active 60 level guild is <Old School>, followed by some members from <Hyjal kids>(which is 70 level oriented guild)
    *Activity on horde side for 60 twinking is slightly lower than the one on alliance side, however,we expect this winter horde side 60 twinking
    to gain more attention and to become a lot more active. By this point there were no PvE or PvP events hosted, only some casual pug raids or rare Battleground pops. However, as winter season comes, our first raid date was announced on horde side and it will be on 29th October( this Sunday) 20:00 RT (AQ 20 twinks only). Plans are to gain more active players so we can clear BWL and AQ 40 by twinks only, aswell as world bosses.

- For the level 70 twinking our most active guild at this point will be <Hyjal Kids>. Guild is pretty active especially on weekends, PvE events are hosted every Friday night already. Guild has many success in clearing every raid multiple times from the TBC content, verry social, filled with nice and helpful people. During the "working days" its not much of an active place, but still there are people with whom you can do HC dungeons, arenas even and other events to prepare you for upcoming raids. Guild is currently more PvE oriented, as there are many 79 which is understandable, but everyone that wish to participate in battlegrounds or arenas is free to do so.

Both 60 and 70 horde guilds has people that can aid you in your journey, boost you even. A lot people got proffs with rare twink recieps aswell. Generally kind, helpful and awesome community.

Now those guilds are on the Icecrown server. I didnt noticed guilds from Lordaeron that i can call "Active" guilds from the horde side,but maybe im wrong, so please correct me if i am.

2. Finishing off with alliance side:
    - Alliance side has currently one active guild on the 60 level bracket and thats <Pride>. Guild is filled with strong, helpful people, which most of them are more into the PvP events. Guild is a bit more active than the one from horde side. PvE events are being hosted casually for now, but atleast they are twinks-only raids, which makes it unique.As mentioned, guild is more active on the PvP events, so they are hosting 1v1 events, playing arenas oftenly and more. By gaining more activity and members, officers will start host more events for the people to have fun.

The only Alliance 60 lvl guild i have seen on lordaeron is <Vanilla saltland> or as present i think <Vanilla> . I had seen good numbers of active players, i think they will come back aswell this winter.

- As for the 70 twinking, i think its lowest than all of the above. Currently in my eyes, the most active guild is <TBC was cool> . Guild is fresh for the moment, It has past story back on molten wow in which they cleared all of the 70 content with ease. Im pretty sure its leaders will make everything possible to make the guild a good place for 70 community at alliance side as long as people create twinks and join them.
    *For the allaince side from Lordaeron i havent really seen an active 70 guild, so please correct me if im wrong and write it down as a comment.

All guilds have their discord channels which everybody can join and communicate there. Community at those times is fine, most people are helpful and kind overall. As an ex-GM of several guilds i want to please everyone to remain peaceful, help with what they can, support the 70 and 60 community and most importantly DONT be toxic, play the game as it is intented to be played - for FUN.

If any of you have more information, please share with us. If any of you have questions, please contact the officers of the guilds ingame.

Thanks for the attention, kind regards,
    Androidz
    Edited: October 30, 2023

2. Relatively new member of <TBC was cool> on Icecrown here;

It currently has a little over 200 members, everybody is 70, about half have been seen in the last 6 Months. There's usually callouts on the discord server when people want to do something and about 5-10 people always come together.

Playing a lvl 70 solo can get pretty lonely, so come say hello :)

3. Do any of those guilds do organized 60/70 only raids? Also, any oldies still playing? I saw that Tbcwascool last logged in 2020, Tyrmah 2019 :( I assume <Purple Haze> is long gone too

4. Yes.
    Speaking about Icecrown server as i play there.
    Horde side <Hyjal Kids> organise every friday 70 only raids at 6 PM RT, its a big deal since a lot 70s join, its basicly full grp raids every time.
    As for 60s, for now its mixed between <Hyjal Kids> and <Old School>, they raid every sunday at 6 PM RT, activity is lower than 70s, but still there are like 10-15 ppl for now that rush 60 only raids.

At alliance side i dont think any guild running 70 only raid, for the 60s i think <Pride> runs from time to time some 60 only raids.

As for the oldies, there are some OG players that hang around, yes they are not many on numbers and maybe you can count them on your hands,but still there are some that still lurk aroud.