1. OMG the Lag

Anyone else experiencing a lot of lag? It's been this way for the past 2-3 days. I don't have anything open or running on my pc, no downloads, no updates, no other processes running aside from WoW, etc.

Extremely annoying.

2. Im the same man, Icecrown is basically unplayable. However I have no issues at all on Lordaeron

3. Im the same man, Icecrown is basically unplayable. However I have no issues at all on Lordaeron
    I've often wondered about playing on Lordaeron. I know there's no xp/gold/profession increases. Is it more in line with a true wotlk version?

4. Yep, it's only in Icecream. L F Fix pls.

5. Certain areas I get WoW errors here and there. They have a lot of players at the moment so it's a lot of stress on the server. It's summer and everyone is playing and some are waiting for classic to release. It wasn't like this before so it's just servers being stressed out. This is why I love the donation system. I can help the server and also use coins that I get to empower and improve my characters. Every little bit helps ya know what I mean?

6. Certain areas I get WoW errors here and there. They have a lot of players at the moment so it's a lot of stress on the server. It's summer and everyone is playing and some are waiting for classic to release. It wasn't like this before so it's just servers being stressed out. This is why I love the donation system. I can help the server and also use coins that I get to empower and improve my characters. Every little bit helps ya know what I mean?
    Pretty sure the donation system is the very reason the servers are overloaded. If you have a limit of 12k players that the server can handle you cant let people get in anyways just cause they donated once. It either is full or it isnt.

7. The server is so laggy especially on sunday's.I mean when server is not full i have 0 lag but when the server is full i have like 1 second delay for every button that i press.

8. warmane already said they have the best systems/servers in place, maybe reduce the server pop? :D. But they are monitoring the situations i guess and maybe come up with a solution soon.