1. holy. sweet. !@#$. the fabled transmog toggle. /slowclap

2. Transmog as option sucks, whats the point of being transmogged if you don't know if someone sees your transmog or not ?

They should really remove it

3. @Drunkuser what? Is that: "I want everyone to see my xmog, idc if they like it or not" ?
    Edited: June 26, 2019

4. Just for context, the transmog toggle was promised to be released along with the transmog feature itself. Like two years have passed (bad memory and don't want to look it up) but we finally have it.

5. @Drunkuser what? Is that: "I want everyone to see my xmog, idc if they like it or not" ?
    Exactly, if someone doesn't like transmog he should play somewhere else on a blizzlike server 1x with no custom changes.

This option is pointless and ruins the concept of transmog, at this point there is no more reason to farm or donate for scrolls, when there are plenty of addons/etc. to modify your character appearance for you with zero efforts.

6. Exactly, if someone doesn't like transmog he should play somewhere else on a blizzlike server 1x with no custom changes.

This option is pointless and ruins the concept of transmog, at this point there is no more reason to farm or donate for scrolls, when there are plenty of addons/etc. to modify your character appearance for you with zero efforts.
    It's on by default, though.