1. The problem is YOU (mercenary mode)

I see a lot of people crying about mercenary mode on and saying "omg we always lose i want to stay alliance".
    You keep all your racials, meaning you're still alliance but with a makeover. Also, you're not the only "undercover" alliance player in that team.

Now, could it be that you lose bgs because ... you're bad ? Oh no, surely this can't be the case.
    Lets see, what else can it be. Oh, it's because of those donors, right ? Yeah, ofc, it's because of them.
    It's not because you have no idea how to play the basics of your class because you got to insta lvl 80 and rele gear. No, it's because of those damn donors and their coin shop gear (even tho this server is so old a lot of people got bis by actually playing). Surely a lvl 80 player with full rele items can't beat a full donor in 1v1 or a team of rele players can't win vs a team of bis players. Get good and stop blaming others for you being bad. If mercenary mode wasn't active you'd still be bad but you'd be carried by icecrown and lord players. Now you get owned.

You lose because you're plain bad not because mercenary mode or donors. Change my mind.

2. What you are saying doesn't make sense. Depending on the BG you make one-tenth until one-fortieth of the team.
    You can play as good as you can, when the rest of your team sucks you'll lose.
    Bg is not about the individual skill of each player. Its about team composition and mostly about gear.
    The team with the better gear wins 90% of the time.

3. What you are saying doesn't make sense. Depending on the BG you make one-tenth until one-fortieth of the team.
    You can play as good as you can, when the rest of your team sucks you'll lose.
    Bg is not about the individual skill of each player. Its about team composition and mostly about gear.
    The team with the better gear wins 90% of the time.
    Not necessary, for example most EOTS as horde you have 10+ people constantly sitting middle and never moving from there. This is literally 9 of 10 EOTS, i guess that's just the way Horde in general play EOTS. Also Blackrock players attitude is insanely toxic. Yesterday in WSG we capped 1 flag first, then alliance capped 1 flag. At this few BR players went AFK and start spamming the chat how its over and we have already lost the game. When i told 1 of them to shut up and start playing, he start insulting me and told me Icecrown players are all *****s that get their gear for free. Imagine Blackrock players talking that someone else is getting his gear for free....I see that act in similar way literally every single BG, even if we are winning.
    Edited: June 26, 2019

4. The team with the better gear wins 90% of the time.
    That depends on your definition of "winning". For me winning is having fun and sometimes farming people is funnier than actually winning the battleground. Also once you have your gear you have no reason to farm honour points.

5. That depends on your definition of "winning". For me winning is having fun and sometimes farming people is funnier than actually winning the battleground. Also once you have your gear you have no reason to farm honour points.
    Thats true but in most cases the BiS geared team wins the BG nontheless. No matter if they just want to farm kills or care about the objective.