1. Heroic RDF bugged?

So I have seen multiple people post bugs on this in the bugtracker and all marked as unconfirmed, however my average iLvl is 202.125 which is over 20 higher than the required level posted everywhere I can find for WotLK. People in my guild with lower average iLvl and even lower level gear items than me can queue. I have tried relogging, removing all my armor and relogging and adding it back on and multiple other things. All I can figure is there is a bugged item on my character the the RDF system views as iLvl 0 or something.

There is only 2 item upgrades I can loot off normal dungeons and other than saving multiple thousands of gold to replace all my items with the best 6-12k epic BoE items on the AH I am not sure what else I can do at this point.

2. Try to write a ticket. The minimum for every alt I did was always 190 average item level. Do u have all the items equipped, for example both trinkets ? Because the empty slots are couting as ilvl 0 and decreasing the avg ilvl.

3. if im not mistaken it takes into account the gear in your bag as well. so if you have really low ilevel gear in your bag that could be it.

4. According to Wowwiki the average ilvl required should be 180, based on the same post it appears that all soulbound items in your bank and bags count towards the level. I did not get that because I bought some daggers and off-hands of varying ilevel on AH due to lack of variety in staves being I am a druid. After buying them all were in my bag and I soul-bound all of them and changing to a lvl 200 dagger and off-hand (which is terrible for my spec) I was finally able to queue, none of the lower level items worked other than level 200. I have also read without proof that your weapon is worth double or more towards the average level for RDF. Maybe someone else can comment.