1. Its possible two Lungbreaker dagger in each hand at same time?

Im thinking buy this weapon for my rogue, but i see many people with in one hand Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies
    and in other hand Lungbreaker, so i think armor penetration of lungbreaker is better option, but i dont know if is possible take two lungbreaker at same time.

Thank you

2. Im thinking buy this weapon for my rogue, but i see many people with in one hand Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies
    and in other hand Lungbreaker, so i think armor penetration of lungbreaker is better option, but i dont know if is possible take two lungbreaker at same time.

Thank you
    I believe it is possible, but don't. Slower weapon speed and higher ilvl is more important for your abilities.

3. I think you can but it would indeed be useless, your ability damage get calculated from your main weapon damage only because of this you would need a slow heavy damage dagger in your main hand. Second you would most likely(read must for pvp) run wounding poison which is one of the poisons that depend on the weapon speed of the weapon you put it on so you would put it on a slow dagger to increase the apply chance, unlike crippling poison etc. those poisons have a static 50% apply chance.