1. What was the last book you've read?

The last book of mine was Arch of Triumph. What was yours?

2. A very theorical architecture book for work :(

Besides that, i think last one was a re-reading of The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

3. 5 feet away.

Too much "hospital" for my taste, but ehh.

4. Killer Dolphin by Ngaio Marsh. Everyone knows Agatha Christie but imo Marsh is the better writer.

5. Last i read was "Medici. A man in power". Currently reading "The Name of the Rose" by Umberto Eco.

6. Currently in the last 50 pages of Elantris and it is beyond wonderful. The Sanderson Avalanche never fails.

7. Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde. Listened to the audiobook and read it slowly before bed every night. I have 2 unfinished books (When Genius Failed & Let my people go surfing) but I may pick read "A Briefer history of time" next.

8. Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The Tatami Galaxy in English) by Morimi Tomihiko. There's an anime based on it, but I've never seen it. It was why I decided to read the book, though. It's pretty funny, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far, though it's full of random idioms and plays on idioms that I don't understand and then have to look up, which is really slowing down my usual reading pace.

9. The Witcher audiobook in polish.

10. MelancolĂ­a de izquierda, by Enzo Traverso.

11. The witcher. All books

12 Last