1. World of Watches franchise by Sergei Lukyanenko, pretty interesting for the most part.

2. Not exactly a book, but... Othello?
    other than that, I was simultaneously reading Machiavelli's The Prince and The Art of War, Brave New World, and Us by Yevgueni Zamiatin... almost a year ago...
    I miss my vacation :'c

3. If we’re not counting IT related books (and I hope we don’t), I didn’t do it in quite a while.

Last one:
    Milan Kundera - The Unbearable Lightness of Being

I’d recommend this to everyone who’s lf serious reading material.

4. If we’re not counting IT related books (and I hope we don’t), I didn’t do it in quite a while.

Last one:
    Milan Kundera - The Unbearable Lightness of Being

I’d recommend this to everyone who’s lf serious reading material.
    I checked that IT book and after hearing it has a very interesting child involved things... I decided to not go ahead and read it :)

5. I checked that IT book and after hearing it has a very interesting child involved things... I decided to not go ahead and read it :)
    Whaaaaat?! Is it called Related?

6. Whaaaaat?! Is it called Related?
    I don't know what you meant by "RELATED" but the child thing starts with an O and ends with a Y (4 letters word). :C

7. I don't know what you meant by "RELATED" but the child thing starts with an O and ends with a Y (4 letters word). :C
    I’m kinda confused :D

8. I’m kinda confused :D
    You're talking about Stephen King IT book right?

9. You're talking about Stephen King IT book right?
    Nah, more about Network+, Security+, CEH - real IT books :)

I like how communicative you are. You might be what this forum needs.

10. Oh I forgot HI INVI

ex sold starset :D

11. Oh I forgot HI INVI

ex sold starset :D
    LOL

You little **** :-)

12. Now that's no way to say hi to me I thought you'd be proud I didn't play wow in 2 months and I'm working my *** off in HS ;D

First 12