1. Lordaeron or Icecrown?

Hello! Im very curious to know how the community is in both of the realms, i have played on this server before but i lost track of it. Im open to recommendations.
    Most of my time i like to spend it on PvP but i like to do some occasional PvE, which of both realms would suit better my needs?
    And last but not least, Horde or Alliance?

2. Hello! Im very curious to know how the community is in both of the realms, i have played on this server before but i lost track of it. Im open to recommendations.
    Most of my time i like to spend it on PvP but i like to do some occasional PvE, which of both realms would suit better my needs?
    And last but not least, Horde or Alliance?

Of course Lordaeron! If you want, join Horde, because of cross realm bgs, it's hard to win a bg, but they will add Mercenary soon, so i bet Horde, i play both sides, both sides are good in PvP/PvE, but i will choose Horde for PvE. PvP ocassionally, if needed, but sometimes Horde wins bg too, so yea. :D

FOR THE HORDE! <3

3. I can't tell you how things are on Lordaeron, but I will tell you how stuff is on Icecrown.

In terms of PVE, both sides have a good scene with Horde maybe having a slight advantage.
    In terms of PVP, completely different story. Horde is doing extremely badly in the PVP scene so if PVP is your thing and you decide to go Icecrown, you definitely need to go Alliance. Just by looking the situations in battlegrounds, Alliance stomps Horde in at least 80-85% of the games I've played. That small percentage that Horde wins is mostly because they get a bunch of high geared people from Lordaeron and/or Blackrock.

4. I started on icecrown and couldn't stand the pay2win aspects of the game, so I switched to lordaeron.
    I started out as pvp player but slowly switched my focus to pve, so here are my thoughts:
    Lordaeron might have the best PvE I ever played, but the most imbalanced and frustrating PvP I have ever played (at least as horde)
    Icecrown has the most frustrating Pve I have ever played, since everyone demands ridiculous gear averages for easy content because most people just have no damn clue what they are doing. PvP is the same crap as on lordaeron.

So, If you want to earn your gear through challenging pve, go lordaeron
    if you want to donate for gear, since pugs can only kill bosses when the average of the group has 1.5k gs too much for the instance, go icecrown.

Lordaeron raids are infinitely harder than icecrown, but people generally demand for higher average gs on icecrown to get into the group

5. if you can donate to skip the que then play on icecrown. if not then play lord. for pve go horde, pvp go ali.