1. Make Cross Realm Dungeon Finder.

Hello,

My suggestion for the Ice-crown server is to implement a cross realm dungeon finder such as there's one for PvP, the dungeon finger takes normally an hour or more to find one group and most within that time have completed all the quests and it's quite exhausting to wait so long just to do a twenty minute dungeon, then have to wait all over again.

2. An hour? When do you queue? I've waited like 20m at most. Lately I've been getting 6-8m as dps. Heal is within 2 minutes.
    But RDF is PVE, and PVE content is a bit different over Icecrown and Lordaeron, not quite like PVP.
    Also, that would just give you even more DPS from the other realm and wouldn't speed it up much, if at all.

3. Keep in mind that this might be a little hard to do since Icecrown and Lordaeron don't have the same XP rates. It might be an issue to adjust the XP gains in the dungeon since not everyone will be from the same realm. This could potentially take a lot of time to develop although I like the idea. It's most needed in the low level areas where Lordaeron could benefit from this aswell.