1. BG Win Statistics

Good day,

Is there any information on % fraction victories on BG?
    As far as I can see, it's like 80-20 for Aliance after this merging system implemented.

2. Nah, its 99-1 for alliance. Its has always been like that, just quit the game bro... rest in rip Horde pvp.

3. No, there isn't an official/actual statistic.
    But lately, as much as I've tried to keep playing on horde, it's just become so bad with all the fresh blackrock players losing almost all of my BGs on horde. Used to win when I healed at least or went in with a well geared character, now it makes no difference.
    On the other hand, I'm not even mad when I lose a bg on my alliance chars cause I've already won probably 5 or 6 before that one.

Also, in the mornings (EU time, like 8:00 - 12:00) I've lost quite a bit on alliance. So if you're horde, try playing then, might be better luck. EU daytime is Alliance time.

4. The win ratio is currently 55:45 between Alliance and Horde, for the last 50 hours. We believe the win ratio will remain like this, or possibly even improve. Like it was mentioned, we were not trying to improve the win ratio with mercenary mode but to address queue times. Win ratio was not that admirable before mercenary mode either. In fact, with our latest changes it's better than it has been for a long time.
    Some month ago staff member said its 33/66% in favor for Alliance, but I cant find quote.

5. However, we can improve the mercenary mode so it rather improves the overall situation.

Our change, you can already find on your account panel on the website. It is an opt-in so you can participate in mercenary mode if you desire. If you do not wish to participate in it, you can disable it. It is turned off by default.
    Mercenary mode is so good that the improvement they devised was disabling it.