1. Tips on Blood Queen 25m Bite?

Hello everyone, today I pugged a 25man Icc raid from global. We didn't encounter any difficulties up until we faced and almost wiped on blood queen. I was having a hard time finding the location of top dpsers without the assistant of marks above their head due to all the spell effects, mirror images(we had 6 mages) filling my screen, so I just bite a random dps. But in the future when I do heroic, I need to do it correctly according to the bite order. So any tips or addon that can help me do better and quickly locate one of the raid member locations next time would be great, thanks all!

2. Max zom out, look for them the moment you get your bite, when you do, position as close as you can without hindering others.

3. To zoom out the maximum:
    /console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 4

And you might want to Ctrl+V so you can see the nameplates of your raid mates.

4. What they said and also getting an addon like Grid or Vuhdoo (healing addon mostly, but it has nice raid frames, I use it on my healers and non-healers).
    They'll show your whole raid as a grid of health bars or boxes, whatever you call them. By default, Vuhdoo, shows a ton of debuffs from ICC, like BQL bite, Fester spores, PP ooze target, BQL flame target, links, and, most importantly for you, people who have the bite so you know who you can't bite.

Once you get the bite, you got some time before you gotta bite, occasionally look at skada/recount and just see who's pretty high up there but not bitten. Once time is almost up, like 2-3 seconds before, stop DPSing, go to them and spam 1 on them.

5. The addons and camera tips really made a difference in my alt icc 25 man run today.

also @comlogo advice on looking for target the moment you get the bite is a great tip for beginners such as myself, since I always find myself looking for target at the last moment and ends up panicking.

Thanks for the help guys

6. July 4, 2019  
    Or just remember like 2-3 names, put one on focus target. You should already know who are the top dpsers by that point. Also Blood queen is the easiest heroic boss, there's a reason people that pug low numbers of bosses heroic always have her included.

7. July 4, 2019  
    Usually, in a properly organized raid, the next in line would also get closer to you. It's easier to spot a bit player, and you lose less raid dps if the non bit player moves instead of the other way around. You can also drag raid frames for the next 2-3 players, so you can easily target them.