1. [H] Looking for a progression guild still willing to run Naxxramas, Ulduar etc.

Hello guys, I am by no means an experienced player. I've played A LOT of WoW over the years and especially this particular expansion but me and my friends had a more lax and casual approach to the game and mainly levelled, did dungeons and the odd PvP from time to time. On this character I'm playing currently though I had a goal in mind of getting through most if not all raids in WotLK. I've had the misfortune of getting seriously iinvested in the server just before Ruby Sanctum was released meaning that it was already fully progressed when I hit the level cap and essentially was forced to farm Heroic dungeons and the Icecrown ones instead of having fun and raiding Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity and Ulduar which are currently just obsolete with the latter only ever ran for the Flame Leviathan quest. This was pretty disappointing to me as a newcomer to the raiding scene and I greatly disapprove of the emblem farming system in place but I realise that can't be changed and that's entirely on Blizzard's bad choices.

Basically I am looking for a Horde guild that's progressing through ALL if not most Wrath raids or one that still runs stuff like Naxxramas for example. I've sunk too much time on this server and I don't want to wait for the next fresh where I have to level over and over again, besides I like Lordaeron as a server. So please, if there are any guilds that are willing to do the obsolete in terms of gear and rewards content just for the novelty and fun of it, please contact me. My GS is around 5.2k which is more than enough for the T7 and T8 raiding I want to experience. I've only completed OS10, ToC10, Ony10, Ony25, Uld25(I was incredibly lucky because a top raiding guild decided to run it, even got a ton of hard mode achievements from it) and a little bit of Naxx10, where I only managed to clear a single quarter and a couple of bosses from the other ones, also I had to lead most of the groups in Naxx10 which as an inexperienced player I felt incredibly uncomfortable doing - feels like a lot of people have the same mindset as me and want to experience Naxxramas and I can easily form a group when I want to, but none of those same people make groups themselves and none of them want to lead either so I have to handicap an entire raid of 9 other players who have to suffer from my bad leadership skills and lack of experience which is the main reason for my and probably the PuG's lack of success in Naxxramas - a raid supposed to be a faceroll easy introduction to Wrath raiding.

Please reply or PM me if there are any guilds recruiting that want to experience or rerun T7 and T8. I really wouldn't like random invitations to guilds stuck on farming ToC, ICC and RS since when I get the gear for the last two I can easily get a group for them while this is not the case for the T7 and T8 raids. I will give my IGN and more info if there's any interest to my post.

2. I am not entirely sure, but I think the guild <FIRE> does a lot of older wotlk raids, you might want to ask a member of them about it