1. Loarderon Arena ladder separation

Greetings all,

My suggestion here would be to drop off Lordaeron arenas from the joint ladder.

For linked battlegrounds is somewhat a good thing to keep the pvp activness and BG queues short. However Lordaeron being a pristine non pay-to-win blizzlike realm, its huge disadvantage for the players trying to obtain their pvp arena titles when comparing with the higher skill cap of the other two wotlk realms where players can even get end gear more easily.
    Players from Lordaeron, that wish to participate in the WIT tournaments, can always make toons on Blackrock and compete for the prices.

Put a vote on it and other players can also share their thoughts.

Thank you in advance!
    Edited: June 28, 2019

2. titles are based on realm rank, not combined ladder rank

3. This is something i wasn't aware about, is there an option to see your realm rank as well as the overall rank, that way it will be easier to know where you are at on local level as well as global ranking.

4. July 6, 2019  
    Since i had to dig this out. I've spoke with the staff about this and their answer is that:
    The ladder is combined and rewards are based on that combined ladder (no such thing as separte ladder for each realm), and currently they are NOT planning a separation of Lordaeron in any way.

That being said i guess there is no point in raising this topic again, we'll have to deal with it as this is the way now.

Cheers,

5. July 8, 2019  
    Since i had to dig this out. I've spoke with the staff about this and their answer is that:
    The ladder is combined and rewards are based on that combined ladder (no such thing as separte ladder for each realm), and currently they are NOT planning a separation of Lordaeron in any way.

That being said i guess there is no point in raising this topic again, we'll have to deal with it as this is the way now.

Cheers,
    Last season, the rewards were for separate ladders. I ended up rank 7 combined ladder, but got gladiator and the 50 coin reward. Not sure if they will continue to do this in further seasons, but the most recent season had separated ladder rewards.